Question on deposits and withdrawals at sportsbetting Poker

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I would like to know if anyone here usually deposits and withdraws at sportbetting.ag? What if it's reliable?
Because I won an amount in freerolls and also in cash games and when trying to withdraw I was informed of the terms that are: you must have a minimum deposit of $ 50 and play at least the deposit amount to be eligible for withdrawals. I wanted to know the opinion of more experienced people. Can I trust? How is the sportsbetting withdrawal policy?
Does anyone usually withdraw there? Hugs my dear! Thanks in advance.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its happening the same thing with me what did you do with your money?
Hello I would like to know if anyone here usually deposits and withdraws at sportbetting.ag? What if it's reliable?
Because I won an amount in freerolls and also in cash games and when trying to withdraw I was informed of the terms that are: you must have a minimum deposit of $ 50 and play at least the deposit amount to be eligible for withdrawals. I wanted to know the opinion of more experienced people. Can I trust? How is the sportsbetting withdrawal policy?
Does anyone usually withdraw there? Hugs my dear! Thanks in advance.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They require the $50 rollover on first withdrawals only, after that your account is clear to withdraw as much as you want.

The easiest way for me to clear the $50 was to bet on sports and pick a massive favorite to win. You won't make much profit from the bet, but it's a safer way to clear the rollover. Good luck!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They require the $50 rollover on first withdrawals only, after that your account is clear to withdraw as much as you want.

The easiest way for me to clear the $50 was to bet on sports and pick a massive favorite to win. You won't make much profit from the bet, but it's a safer way to clear the rollover. Good luck!

Yes, thank you!
You are missing from the Freeroll tables my friend. What happened?

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

you had to bet $50 dollars in sports? like 50 games of $1? I have $30 dolars there when I get 50 dollars i will have to buy cripto and sent there... this will take sometime

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, thank you!
You are missing from the Freeroll tables my friend. What happened?

I'm taking a break from the tables and only playing 1-2 days a week now :).

you had to bet $50 dollars in sports? like 50 games of $1? I have $30 dolars there when I get 50 dollars i will have to buy cripto and sent there... this will take sometime

Yes, you will need to rollover $50 on either the poker tables or sportsbetting before you can withdraw.

Sebastian Wong

Sebastian Wong

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is quite safe, many sports betting services have similar restrictions. As already written above, you need to have such a deposit only for the first time, then these restrictions on withdrawing money will disappear. But, there are many services that do not require an initial deposit.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars