Please Help Bitcoin Deposit question ACR

A

AAMadStacksAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just downloaded ACR to play tournaments. I want to deposit money into my account by today. my question is is there any bitcoin wallet that will allow me to buy bitcoin and send it in the same day because I have coinbase and it wont allow me to send bitcoin until 6 days after I purchased it.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could not make a deposit through a bitcoin wallet! I made an ecoPayz wallet and made a deposit! And most importantly, they sent money to ecoPayz just as quickly when withdrawing funds!

J

JMG_118

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Problem

lol buddy... your doing it all wrong..i did the same thing several times... YOU MUST deposit using your debit card NOT and I repeat NOT your main bank deposit. Using your debit card gives you bitcoin instantly, depositing using your main bank account takes 5 days.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just downloaded ACR to play tournaments. I want to deposit money into my account by today. my question is is there any bitcoin wallet that will allow me to buy bitcoin and send it in the same day because I have coinbase and it wont allow me to send bitcoin until 6 days after I purchased it.

lol buddy... your doing it all wrong..i did the same thing several times... YOU MUST deposit using your debit card NOT and I repeat NOT your main bank deposit. Using your debit card gives you bitcoin instantly, depositing using your main bank account takes 5 days.
And don't send it directly to ACR from CoinBase or they will ban your account send it to another wallet first like blockchain wallet then to ACR and do the same in reverse when withdrawing... Also CashApp is a great alternative to CoinBase I don't even use CoinBase anymore after getting CashApp, the same goes for CashApp though send bitcoin to another wallet first and not directly to ACR.

Kingofcapital

Kingofcapital

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like smallfrie said cashapp is fantastic for depositing and withdrawing btc to and from ACR. Cashapp even will give you a notification that it's been confirmed on the blockchain. Assuming your new to acr NEVER send funds to someone who says they will just transfer fund on ACR via player 2 player transactions it's just not worth the risk:fight:

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
In ACR, I use ecoPayz . Everything works well . But expensive !

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use coinbase always immediate.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up for cashapp, I read not to send or recieve via cashapp to or from ACR, is this correct? I guess I should point out I am in the US. Also had anyone else ever heard of or used the bread wallet?