Online Poker Bankroll

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question is:. Do you folks keep an online poker bankroll?

If so what BB buy in is your bankroll
at?

I had money on a poker room years ago, and they closed on me, I had made deposits and won some, played about a year and the poker laws changed. They closed and kept my money and I never herd from them again. Been over 11 years and I can't remember their name.

I use to could use neteller and get money drawn onto a visa card they gave me, but they said I am from America and can't use it anymore, they were real good and I never lost money using that card, but they had some fees for withdrawal I believe.

But I just don't want to make a deposit and if I win leave to much money online and the close on me again.

Now on ACR I think it costs $65 to withdraw. So I need to be getting at least $650 before I can withdraw to make it worthwhile Or I would be loosing a good amount of cash.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is free to withdraw. I got a check in the mail this year.

Each poker session should be 1 to 2 % of your bankroll.

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll

Yeah I would never leave more then a couple thousand for sure you never know what can happen anymore or what site you can fully trust anymore

R

rickygstar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr

Acr is a good poker room for withdrawing poker bankrolls it has been a trusted site since 2001 just herd a rumor about bots on the site on you tube

A

AxelJPB77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash

There are several alternatives to withdraw your money and keep it online only for deposits and withdrawals, here the serious problem in which to trust and which does not charge you so much commission. I think the best thing would be not to have as much money on the platform, and to withdraw an accessible amount at a correct time since the rules of pokerstars do not return the lost money. Unless you are a semi-professional player and keep good cash, it would be right for you to find a way to keep your money safe.:(:confused:;)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management