FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I've always used Neteller for deposits and withdrawals there. I like the room (ipoker skin) and hadn't had an issue there until today.

Just tried doing a withdrawal to my Neteller account and the only option available is Bank transfer, yet they have it as a deposit option. So I contact live support thinking it might be some small issue. When I told the agent about it this was his response: Kindly be informed Neteller is currently disabled for withdrawals due to a short maintenance

Now, I had noticed they were allowing deposits with Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz. So I asked why were they accepting deposits using Neteller. Answer: it is our management's team decision to disable Neteller for withdrawals, due to the maintenance I already mentioned

So, I asked them about Skrill. Answer: Skrill also disabled

Then, he said :if you wish to withdraw, you can provide us with a bank statement so we can wire you the funds

or you can make a minimum deposit using a credit card

Now, I only use Neteller and Skrill for poker (as a good amount of people do as well). Don't want to (and shouldn't) use my bank account to receive money from a poker site. And I'm not making any other deposit in Netbet under the current situation.

Then I asked how long has this maintanance been going on. Answer: Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for when they will be up again

So, I asked him the same question again. Answer: for about 2 months now

Didn't know short means over 2 months and no idea when will Neteller and Skrill be available for withdrawal again (both are available for deposits). So, be aware of the current situation in Netbet with withdrawals, it doesn't look good at all, IMO. Typical signs of trouble, considering the history of other poker rooms. Hopefully things will take a turn for the best at Netbet, but after today's support chat, I'm not optimistic. And I have 107$ there, so I'm not happy at all about this.

BTW, I first tried to make a withdrawal yesterday and contacted live support after seeing it only allowed bank transfers. It said Agent is online. When you click on it, you have to write down your username, email and reason for contacting them. I chosed the option Withdraw. Then, seconds later, it said no agent was available and the sign changed to: Agent is offline. So today, in choosing the reason for contacting them, I chosed: Other.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have deleted my account there years ago because something smelled bad there...it seams that they are in trouble now

M

Milanelii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are not the only one. I wanted to withdraw today and only option is wire transfer. Like I dont want to use that money to deposit on other sites, who needs cash lol..

Ye situation is complicated it seems. Guess I'll wait month or two and if they don't make skrill as an option I will withdraw all the money and guess find other room on Ipoker network that works properly.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always used Neteller for deposits and withdrawals there. I like the room (ipoker skin) and hadn't had an issue there until today.

Just tried doing a withdrawal to my Neteller account and the only option available is Bank transfer, yet they have it as a deposit option. So I contact live support thinking it might be some small issue. When I told the agent about it this was his response: Kindly be informed Neteller is currently disabled for withdrawals due to a short maintenance

Now, I had noticed they were allowing deposits with Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz. So I asked why were they accepting deposits using Neteller. Answer: it is our management's team decision to disable Neteller for withdrawals, due to the maintenance I already mentioned

So, I asked them about Skrill. Answer: Skrill also disabled

Then, he said :if you wish to withdraw, you can provide us with a bank statement so we can wire you the funds

or you can make a minimum deposit using a credit card

Now, I only use Neteller and Skrill for poker (as a good amount of people do as well). Don't want to (and shouldn't) use my bank account to receive money from a poker site. And I'm not making any other deposit in Netbet under the current situation.

Then I asked how long has this maintanance been going on. Answer: Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for when they will be up again

So, I asked him the same question again. Answer: for about 2 months now

Didn't know short means over 2 months and no idea when will Neteller and Skrill be available for withdrawal again (both are available for deposits). So, be aware of the current situation in Netbet with withdrawals, it doesn't look good at all, IMO. Typical signs of trouble, considering the history of other poker rooms. Hopefully things will take a turn for the best at Netbet, but after today's support chat, I'm not optimistic. And I have 107$ there, so I'm not happy at all about this.

BTW, I first tried to make a withdrawal yesterday and contacted live support after seeing it only allowed bank transfers. It said Agent is online. When you click on it, you have to write down your username, email and reason for contacting them. I chosed the option Withdraw. Then, seconds later, it said no agent was available and the sign changed to: Agent is offline. So today, in choosing the reason for contacting them, I chosed: Other.

this is not good news, I was just trying to make a deposit there today :(

Poker Tells