Missing funds

D

Deveaux1093

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited via bitcoin and had a balance of over $100. Played all day yesterday and now my funds are missing today.

I did not request a withdrawal nor did I receive any notification. Very concerning that my funds can be removed for no reason and without any notification. I emailed customer support directly and have not received a reply.

Please help!

T

TomWH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What Site?

I deposited via bitcoin and had a balance of over $100. Played all day yesterday and now my funds are missing today.

I did not request a withdrawal nor did I receive any notification. Very concerning that my funds can be removed for no reason and without any notification. I emailed customer support directly and have not received a reply.

Please help!
I'm not the one to answer that, but I think stating what site you are referring to might help?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to check your game history to see if there’s any suspicious activity, because this happened with me once in party poker and someone hacked my account. PP analyzed and they confirmed that some player from another country had accessed my account and used my money, at least it was only $50. I hope that’s not your case. Just wait a couple of more days to they answered you, poker rooms are taking longer period of time to answer the players in these quarantine period.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is important to know what site u are dealing with. In my experience pokerstars are very professional and efficient. It all depends on the site, you will have better luck on some sites compared to others at getting to the bottom of your missing funds. Keep on hassling them. I wish you great luck!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A very strange case. This is the first time I have heard of such an unpleasant situation. Please tell, what site is in question?
I think obviously you should ask your question to the support service of this site.

A

ArtBrake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I tried making a deposit last month from Coinbase to ARC- i had confirmation that deposit was successful from coinbase- Went to check ARC- not there- so days later Coinbase says yes they sent it ARC says they never got anything- and my money is gone in Cyberspace.....any advice? Anyone have this happen to them?

I

I LOVE BENE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The funds that are sought to obtain in each play is the best to avoid large losses, you do not always have the idea of ​​winning but even so with good funds you could go far
what kind of mumbo jumbo did you just write? where are you from?

I

I LOVE BENE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what site?
did they empty your wallet yet? because they will.