Minimum Possible Deposit

5sergei5

5sergei5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the Minimum Possible Deposit on PS !? From all payment systems, at least only 5 $ can be deposited, or something less !? Tell me please! And in which payment system there is no commission !?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't deposit less than 5$, this applies to any deposit methods. And as a rule they don't charge you any fees for making deposits and withdrawals(excepting currency conversion fees)

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say 5 dollars but I cannot play since I am in the United States! Hope poker gets legalized in California!

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
10 USD minimum for me in PS. I tried to deposit 5 USD but it not allowed for my country.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10$ USD is the minimum for deposit and you have the right to participate of the poker stars promotion.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To deposit on pokerstars, I use the skrill payment system. For me, this is the most convenient way to deposit and withdraw money. The minimum deposit does seem to be $ 5, but I know for sure that using the Skrill payment system, you can withdraw even $ 1. And another advantage of this payment system is the withdrawal of money in just 3-5 minutes.

E

Essmarquito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Debit card

Im from México and I only can deposit 5 as minimun