Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcalveri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a payout / withdrawal request on around August 23 for $2100 ($2075 minus the fee), and I FINALLY received an email from Lock / JDB Services this last Friday (Oct 5) saying that my payout had been processed. A Lock representative told me that once I receive this email saying my check had been processed that it usually mails out very quickly and I should have it within 7-14 business days. OK. So it's been a week, I was feeling a bit curious and decided to call FedEx to see if anything was on it's way (It said that it was being mailed Via FedEx).. FedEx has no records of anything being sent out. So they told me my check was processed and on it's way, but FedEx has no record.. Just seems a bit fishy. Can anybody in the states that has successfully received and cashed a check from Lock Poker please tell me if, when you received your check, it came from FedEx and what type of packaging it was in? And also if you ever received an email or info from anybody giving you a tracking number on your package. FedEx representative told me that if ANYTHING was being sent through FedEx with or w/o tracking that they would have record of it. So i'm just trying to get to the bottom of this, as I need this money by the end of the month. If I would have known it would take 4-6 months to receive my money i would have never even deposited on Lock in the first place. I'm pretty much basing any continued online play with Lock Poker on if and when I receive this check. I really enjoyed playing on Lock, but if it's going to be this much of a hassle every time, i'm not sure if it's worth it... Anyways, if anybody could chime in on the tracking and if when you received your check if it did in fact come via FedEx or if it was just standard mail, I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you for your time, and God BLESS

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be fine, I requested a check on July 11th and I received it around Sept 14th, from other things I read it seems to take about 2 months so I would guess you will get your money right around the 23rd of Oct.

J

je9659

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a payout / withdrawal request on around August 23 for $2100 ($2075 minus the fee), and I FINALLY received an email from Lock / JDB Services this last Friday (Oct 5) saying that my payout had been processed. A Lock representative told me that once I receive this email saying my check had been processed that it usually mails out very quickly and I should have it within 7-14 business days. OK. So it's been a week, I was feeling a bit curious and decided to call FedEx to see if anything was on it's way (It said that it was being mailed Via FedEx).. FedEx has no records of anything being sent out. So they told me my check was processed and on it's way, but FedEx has no record.. Just seems a bit fishy. Can anybody in the states that has successfully received and cashed a check from Lock Poker please tell me if, when you received your check, it came from FedEx and what type of packaging it was in? And also if you ever received an email or info from anybody giving you a tracking number on your package. FedEx representative told me that if ANYTHING was being sent through FedEx with or w/o tracking that they would have record of it. So i'm just trying to get to the bottom of this, as I need this money by the end of the month. If I would have known it would take 4-6 months to receive my money i would have never even deposited on Lock in the first place. I'm pretty much basing any continued online play with Lock Poker on if and when I receive this check. I really enjoyed playing on Lock, but if it's going to be this much of a hassle every time, i'm not sure if it's worth it... Anyways, if anybody could chime in on the tracking and if when you received your check if it did in fact come via FedEx or if it was just standard mail, I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you for your time, and God BLESS

Tried to pm but need 10 posts.
There are several people interested in buying some of the items you have listed for sale on the 1911 forum, you may want to respond to them, the mod has locked the post because you have not replied.

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

1wk is only 5 business days. FedEx will have no info on your package until it is en route. You havent even reached the minimum alloted time. Don't be surprised if it takes 14 bus days.

I don't play Lock but a lot of ppl play there and it is one of the more credible US sites. I'm pretty certain you will get your check just be patient.

MadMaddie

MadMaddie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Lock representative told me that once I receive this email saying my check had been processed that it usually mails out very quickly and I should have it within 7-14 business days. OK. So it's been a week,
So it's been 5days but you are calling around trying to find it?
If they tell you it gets to you within 14days maybe it goes out on day10?
Personally I would not even begin to be concerned until day 18.

I do not know from personal experience but if you google search you might see some problems others have had on Lock. Of the different choices of poker sites on that same network of sites I do not think I would ever pick Lock.

C

c double

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just hang in, I head Lock was not paying out at all on twoplustwo so consider yourself lucky..

J

jcalveri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i understand that. I thought it would at least have been shipped out by now since its been pretty much 16 business days but I've called FedEx like I said every day since and still nothing. FedEx delivers on Saturdays too. I was just hoping to receive it by the end of the month to help with rent and bills and such, I'm a broke college student and I pretty much make all of my money playing poker live and online, mostly live.

P

Promqueen95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOCK POKER

Lock Poker has to be a scam. I ordered a check on 11-09-12 after nearly two months on 12-27-12, i was sent an e mail the check had been processed and was enroute. After two more weeks pass I asked lock about the check and showed them the e mail stating its delivery in 7-14. Well needless to say it is now 2-03-13 and still no check has arrived. Now it has to go to their cashier dept which may take a couple weeks because they are so busy counting everyones money. 3 Months now?? what gives? They even told me it was shipped via fed Ex? How where? Fed ex said it is not possible.. Why does Lock Poker staff keep sending replies that are lies? I have been assured for 5 weeks it was sent... If it was sent via fed Ex then what is the problem. Fed Ex claims (reputable company) it will ship letter size packages around the world in 72 hours or less.... I have the e mails and Lock is not being honest, the staff at lock are making all types of untrue replies to my requests regarding the whereabouts of the check. they will take your money is seconds though

I

ibsiegel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow and Lock is the first header button at the top of the screen....... Maybe our Admin should look into the credibility of the sites that our forum is linking us too.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock Poker has to be a scam. I ordered a check on 11-09-12 after nearly two months on 12-27-12, i was sent an e mail the check had been processed and was enroute. After two more weeks pass I asked lock about the check and showed them the e mail stating its delivery in 7-14. Well needless to say it is now 2-03-13 and still no check has arrived. Now it has to go to their cashier dept which may take a couple weeks because they are so busy counting everyones money. 3 Months now?? what gives? They even told me it was shipped via fed Ex? How where? Fed ex said it is not possible.. Why does Lock Poker staff keep sending replies that are lies? I have been assured for 5 weeks it was sent... If it was sent via fed Ex then what is the problem. Fed Ex claims (reputable company) it will ship letter size packages around the world in 72 hours or less.... I have the e mails and Lock is not being honest, the staff at lock are making all types of untrue replies to my requests regarding the whereabouts of the check. they will take your money is seconds though

Wow and Lock is the first header button at the top of the screen....... Maybe our Admin should look into the credibility of the sites that our forum is linking us too.

It is known that checks from Lock Poker take up to 3-6 months to arrive for US Based Players. Everyone is being paid at the moment, it is just unacceptably slow for US Players. It is the way it is for everyone. No one is getting checks fast.

If you choose to play at Lock, you may want to investigate player to player transfers between people trying to deposit at Lock and people trying to withdraw at Lock. Typically, due to the long timeframe in getting money off the site, you will pay at minimum a 30% charge for withdrawing the money (ie If you have 1K in your account, you will only get $700 sent to your bank/Green Dot/alternative poker site/etc)

I

ibsiegel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is known that checks from Lock Poker take up to 3-6 months to arrive for US Based Players. Everyone is being paid at the moment, it is just unacceptably slow for US Players. It is the way it is for everyone. No one is getting checks fast.

If you choose to play at Lock, you may want to investigate player to player transfers between people trying to deposit at Lock and people trying to withdraw at Lock. Typically, due to the long timeframe in getting money off the site, you will pay at minimum a 30% charge for withdrawing the money (ie If you have 1K in your account, you will only get $700 sent to your bank/Green Dot/alternative poker site/etc)

Wow 30% thats worse then the mafia, are all sites that spendy for withdrawl and who is the best and cheapest to cash out from?

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow 30% thats worse then the mafia, are all sites that spendy for withdrawl and who is the best and cheapest to cash out from?

No, just the Revolution Cashier (Lock, Cake, juicy stakes). There are other sites on the same network without this issue and other networks with much less vig. On Revolution, intertops is by far the fastest but Invitation Only for US players at this time.

Other networks for example, the Winning Poker Network, are often in the range of 10-15% for P2P trades depending on size and method of payment.

I

ibsiegel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, just the Revolution Cashier (Lock, Cake, Juicy Stakes). There are other sites on the same network without this issue and other networks with much less vig. On Revolution, Intertops is by far the fastest but Invitation Only for US players at this time.

Other networks for example, the Winning Poker Network, are often in the range of 10-15% for P2P trades depending on size and method of payment.

Invitation Only? How does one get invited? I have been looking for the best site to deposit to and go for a run but want to make sure i get paid in a reasonable amount of time when it is time to CASH OUT. ;)

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
things are taking longer be patient. I requested WU withdrawel Nov 19th, it was approved Nov 21, and I just got it 2 weeks ago..

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am in your skin I would check Lock poker withdraw policy. If it's true what someone here also added, that wthdraw fee is 30 percent you can consider that as a fraud. Six months for paying is crazy. Just pray to get your money back and say 'never again'.

J

jack7979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Invitation Only? How does one get invited? I have been looking for the best site to deposit to and go for a run but want to make sure i get paid in a reasonable amount of time when it is time to CASH OUT. ;)
As far as revolution network i think there they all suck accept intertops.Though u cant play there unless u already have an account.Try bovada or americas card room bovada being my choice.

J

jack7979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am in your skin I would check Lock poker withdraw policy. If it's true what someone here also added, that wthdraw fee is 30 percent you can consider that as a fraud. Six months for paying is crazy. Just pray to get your money back and say 'never again'.
Just be glad you still got pokerstars is all i can say lol.

ReptillianAgenda

ReptillianAgenda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally have to do p2p trades for this exact reason.. i had my a ccount verified and everything, but infortunatley, i had moved,,,, so i would have to go through az whole speal with the company for a change address situation. and to re verify my stuff,,,

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you transfer money from one site to another?

No, that is not possible. Only to other players on the same skin.

The 30% fee is not imposed by a poker room. What WEC was saying was that it is very common practice for US players to "sell" funds to other players, mostly ROW, for 70 cents on the dollar (or 30% off) in exchange for fast payment via a variety of same day transfer methods.

S

ssean759

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so did op ever get his check.... heard lock was bouncing alot of checks also

P

Promqueen95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOCK POKER NOT PAYING PLAYERS

Today is 2-26-2013. I ordered my check on 11-09-12 and still have nothing. The support dept with Lock is useless as titties on a bull. They send out auto replies to most any e mails. I have beem promised and guaranteed a minimum of 4 times in Jan. my check had been sent via fed ex. When I contact fed ex they explained to me we need the tracking number which Lock refuses to provide giving additional bogus explanations.. Intead lock continues to lie about the process, paying players, and checks. Lock is not paying me and many others worlwide. Lock Poker allows chip dumping betweeen players, cheating, and otherwsie. Ever notice how players from very strange unknown places puch all in with garbage and win cosistently? Lock Poker is a huge scam and have many people involved. The Owner/CEO Jennifer Larson has a very shady history when it comes to poker sites and fair play. Now that I have gone off on Lock for continueing to make up replies and lies about the check that was supposedly sent 2 months ago which they refuse to answer directly only skirting the real questions in an auto reply. Now Lock closed my account and has also stolen the account balance. I have every intention of filing complaints throughout the internet. I have accepted they are not paying myself and others. I have made contact with US government agencies requesting assistance. I sincerely hope the US government intervenes and punishes the cheating crooks for their actions. No business in the world can act this way or treat consumers in this manner unless there are 0 rules and regulations for them to follow. see there are no geoverning bodies for the crooks and they make their own rules as they go!!!! They have no rules to follow. If they dont pay you there is nothing you can do.!!! I will pursue this until they are taken over by the local police, government, US government, or some type of governing agency..... Another player ripped off by LOCK POKER AND ITS ASSOCIATE TEAM OF THIEVES!!!

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Today is 2-26-2013. I ordered my check on 11-09-12 and still have nothing. The support dept with Lock is useless as titties on a bull. They send out auto replies to most any e mails. I have beem promised and guaranteed a minimum of 4 times in Jan. my check had been sent via fed ex. When I contact fed ex they explained to me we need the tracking number which Lock refuses to provide giving additional bogus explanations.. Intead lock continues to lie about the process, paying players, and checks. Lock is not paying me and many others worlwide. Lock Poker allows chip dumping betweeen players, cheating, and otherwsie. Ever notice how players from very strange unknown places puch all in with garbage and win cosistently? Lock Poker is a huge scam and have many people involved. The Owner/CEO Jennifer Larson has a very shady history when it comes to poker sites and fair play. Now that I have gone off on Lock for continueing to make up replies and lies about the check that was supposedly sent 2 months ago which they refuse to answer directly only skirting the real questions in an auto reply. Now Lock closed my account and has also stolen the account balance. I have every intention of filing complaints throughout the internet. I have accepted they are not paying myself and others. I have made contact with US government agencies requesting assistance. I sincerely hope the US government intervenes and punishes the cheating crooks for their actions. No business in the world can act this way or treat consumers in this manner unless there are 0 rules and regulations for them to follow. see there are no geoverning bodies for the crooks and they make their own rules as they go!!!! They have no rules to follow. If they dont pay you there is nothing you can do.!!! I will pursue this until they are taken over by the local police, government, US government, or some type of governing agency..... Another player ripped off by LOCK POKER AND ITS ASSOCIATE TEAM OF THIEVES!!!

Really?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
really sorry to hear that, wish there was something that could be done

P

Promqueen95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still no check!! Lock Poker is a SCAM and they will steal your money. Once you deposit it leaves your accounts in seconds and its gone. Getting paid if you are lucky enough to win is impossible and unrealistic.

Lock Poker is the new age internet scam. What a perfect situation, it is illegal, out of the US and easy for Lock to steal from players.

If you deposit money at Lock Poker you can expect to lose it all. If you are lucky enough to win you cannot get paid.

Pay outs not happening ladies and gentlemen. Lock is refusing to pay its US players!!! Lock Poker is a scam, are bouncing checks, and refuse to give legit responses to questions. Support is a joke only giving automated responses to players requests. There is nothing a player can do but hope they recieve their money. Lock Poker is under 0 obligations to pay its players!!! AKA they can literally steal your money and you can do nothing!!! They can shut you down, take your account, and you can do nothing. There are no requirements or rules for Lock Poker to abide by. On another note Lock Poker Owner/CEO Jennifer Larson has a history of cheating people and players out of money.

LOCK POKER IS A SCAM!!! IF YOU DEPOSIT AT LOCK BEWARE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!

4 months and still not getting paid!!! Too date all Lock has done is lie to me about the check, its status, and that it was sent via fed ex. Naturally when you lie to someone about their money and check it makes them very angry!!!?? When I call out lock on their lies they either ignore my e mail or give me another auto response that has nothing to do with my request. I e mail the cashier dept at Lock and they reply that they will forward my concerns to the cashier dept for review but that It may take much longer sicne they are not front line support? HUH? I have three e mails to lock (cashier, support, and security) they are all worhtless, offer no assistance, and now that I am )^%#^)@ Off they closed and cancelled my account stealing the rest of the money in my account... Because they are not regulated and can steal your money without any reason.... Do your homework, LOCK POKER IS NOT PAYING ITS US PLAYERS WINNINGS..
In the real world when you are not paying your customers what you owe them it is because you do not have the funds to pay out. It is a scam, ponzi scheme, ripp off......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.