Intertops Withdrawal

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is withdrawing on intertops a pipe dream? The stuff I've read so far is not encouraging and a cursory glance of their terms and conditions shows they're pretty harsh.

I managed to cash a nice freeroll so it's not exactly like I'm down anything but ... to anyone who's been through this process before, is there hope? Lol I'm being told to verify myself with them ... Haven't got any response after emailing support though ...

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had also played intertops freerolls and won a small amount. But I was not allowed to withdraw money from there. I was told that I filled rake - equal to half the gain in freerolls. That is, if I won in freerolls to $ 100, then I needed to gain $ 50 in rake

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I've just spoken to a CSR who has told me the same thing. They refused a straight payment of 50% to Intertops. So for example, with $100 in freeroll winnings, they will not allow you to cash $50 and pay Intertops $50. They are insistent on you playing enough games on the platform until they've raked you for the $50.

What's more, if you grabbed a bankroll freerolling like me, you are not actually able to join any real money games until you send them ID and proof of address verification. Not ungrateful for the freeroll in the slightest, just pretty scummy terms and conditions from Intertops IMO
I had also played intertops freerolls and won a small amount. But I was not allowed to withdraw money from there. I was told that I filled rake - equal to half the gain in freerolls. That is, if I won in freerolls to $ 100, then I needed to gain $ 50 in rake

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I've just spoken to a CSR who has told me the same thing. They refused a straight payment of 50% to Intertops. So for example, with $100 in freeroll winnings, they will not allow you to cash $50 and pay Intertops $50. They are insistent on you playing enough games on the platform until they've raked you for the $50.

What's more, if you grabbed a bankroll freerolling like me, you are not actually able to join any real money games until you send them ID and proof of address verification. Not ungrateful for the freeroll in the slightest, just pretty scummy terms and conditions from Intertops IMO

yes that's what the crooks should do, just keep half and pay us the rest :eek:

heres more on the subject
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/accounting-help-needed-444078/

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have said this many times before, Intertops is the worst poker site out there when it comes to withdrawing money (when you play freerolls).