i just want to know,what payment method used like skrill and Netteller

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Opinion

I would try intertops Poker and Americas Cardroom or Blackchip Poker. Keep struggling. They are mostly catered to USA players. Heres my angle.

There should be this many Indoniesians moving to Duluth, Minnesota. [Area of Indonesia] divided by [50 million (Area of world) minus 4 million (Area of USA) times 40,000 [Number of people worldwide that can come to Duluth, Minnesota].

The fight will be hard but the rewards will be great, You should do this get a deck of card and go for the fullhouse or better twice (texas holdem 7 cards) and the get a pair of dice and roll snake eyes (pair of aces).

You can flip 12 cards one for each tribe of Isreal but you should stay in Indonesia.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have the option of Bitcoin on ACR?

edhomaesa

edhomaesa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play on ACR...
Just play pokerstars and GG

Did ACR trusted ??
Cause i see theyare using BOTS ?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have played on ACR for past 1-2 years and they are good. Their customer service, games, payout options and software have steadily improved over the time I have been there. I have actually been there longer than that I used to play on it when it was Doyle Room the experience was not great at time.

Having said all that I would definitely recommend them to someone now. I rank them 3rd behind Stars and Party on my list of Pokersites.

Yes there have recent instances of persons found using bots on omaha cash games and plenty allegations of collusion. But most of these allegations of cheating have not been confirmed only a few have and they have been on the cash game side of things. I mostly play sng and mtt.

There are bots and allegated cheating on all good sites. I have played with bots and seen them numerous times on Stars who has the best security of all Pokersites. So it is not just an ACR problem but problem everywhere people trying to cheat.

I never play on ACR...
Just play PokerStars and GG

Did ACR trusted ??
Cause i see theyare using BOTS ?

edhomaesa

edhomaesa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohh i see..

Did ACR support entropay for payment.

Cause in country not allowed for gambling like Skrill and Net Funds

How much $$$ you get from playing poker online ??
Its big ??worth income ?

Cause im little bit tired...spend of money to playing Online..

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Wellcome, I have used both, and both are good, you just have to validate them so that they work well

T

Theheadsquare

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Local bank

I wanna ask, if there are any indonesian visa debit card which can deposit and withdraw for poker? I mean like mandiri or permata or any bank, please let me know it

Y

Ye_xiu777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun, good luck all. )

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Is theres someone from you from CandiDasa?