Ignition Payout Report

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey Guys,

I’m starting to think it was too good to be true. Really enjoying ignition poker and the mobile compatible platform, but it’s starting to look like I won’t get my money.

Been playing here for about 3 months. Lost $1000 quickly. Then last week decided to give it “one last shot” and put in $200.

With that single $200 in just two days amassed $30k!!! My strategy was basically play poker, win a couple of $100, then play aggressively with those winnings on the blackjack table. We’ve all been thru heaters like that right?

I read all the discussions here and it was recommended to with draw via Bitcoin. So on January 9th at around 11pm, decided to withdraw some of my winnings (max via Bitcoin is $9,500). Set up my Bread Wallet and waited. And waited. I wasn’t worried because Ignition indicated that Bitcoin withdrawal transactions take “about 48 hours.” With my $30k, I kept playing BlackJack and now I am a Titanium member enjoying a lot of perks which include faster bonuses and 12% cash back on losses. I’m in heaven at Ignition. Maybe at the rate I’m going, I’ll be a millionaire, right?

Fast Forward to today, Wednesday, January 16. Still no indication that my Bitcoin withdrawal will be processed. I was excited because the price of Bitcoin dropped from $4000 to $3492 just after I submitted the request. That means I might get more Bitcoin right? Then one day Bitcoin rallies again back up to $17,000, my winnings could multiply 5 times right?

Well...ok, I’m getting a little Quixotic.

Now that it has been over 150 hours. I’m starting to realize that my $30k will remain there forever right guys?

I had these visions of playing at the wsop next to Phil Ivey, Daniel Negranu and Mike “the Mouth” Matusow. Staying in a suite while playing at the Main Event.

Nah...they’re not gonna pay me right?

No biggie. Been gambling long enough to see a bad beat before it happens.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ouch! I feel bad for you dude, I hope you get your money. I'm glad I don't play on Ignition.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Maybe send them a polite email asking about the delay?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand these first post, only one posts complaints on forums about nonsensical "this site won't pay me".

First of all, running $200 to $30k.. a little hard to believe, but whatever. But second, Ignition has been the most reliable site to pay out players on the internet. So if you think they are going to rip you off, my advice is, don't play anywhere.

mods?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get temp. banned voluntarily or you will grind your 30k in $0 take the advice.

A

akjordan16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL

Great story though.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe send them a polite email asking about the delay?
Yep did that this morning. You just have to be nice and hope they help. Got an insta-reply saying they’re “busy and will try and get back in the next 72 hours”; in on-line poker lingo, that means, hopefully you’ll gamble it away in 3 days and we won’t have to pay you a week later when we reply.

I’m hopeful but realistic. My discipline is pretty strong. Just enjoying the higher stakes cash tables biding my time.

But if they pay me, I’ll probably just go somewhere else.

The good news is I didn’t invest heavily here. Maybe I shouldn’t have been too greedy withdrawing the max but I figured the way they’re shelling out money with huge guarantee tournaments that $9,500 wouldn’t be all that much to them.

I wonder if they have algorithms in their system for monitoring players gambling habits and respond to withdrawal requests based on that.

Because I got pretty lucky on the Blackjack table. I just kept hitting a lot of double downs and splits with max bets at the right time.

It was a great feeling. Now, I’m treading water treating my new level of $30k like I’m at $0.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great story though.
Yeah I’m lol-ing too.

Money ain’t a big deal to me. Just thought I’d share this with everyone who’s hoping Ignition is a great site. Maybe they are. If they do pay me, I’ll be nicer.

I sense they’re grinding me because I love gambling. I’m fighting my urges to gamble as I wait for them to pay me.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great story though.

Get temp. banned voluntarily or you will grind your 30k in $0 take the advice.

Excellent advice. I’m still gambling there but at low stakes like $500 cash games and playing tight AF! So far no major bad beats. Ran into a couple of preflop jams into my aces and they held. Other than that, there are a lot of very looosy goosies playing there making it easy for me.

The intertops players are more difficult than the ones here.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand these first post, only one posts complaints on forums about nonsensical "this site won't pay me".

First of all, running $200 to $30k.. a little hard to believe, but whatever. But second, Ignition has been the most reliable site to pay out players on the internet. So if you think they are going to rip you off, my advice is, don't play anywhere.

mods?
I don’t blame you for being dubious. But if you really think Ignition is reliable then I’m happier than you could ever imagine and will be in Vegas in June.

I’m Not kidding man I can prove it.
I started with $200 deposit on around January 7;
2 days later $30k.

I was playing the jackpot SNGs. Lost the first two $60 jackpot SNGs and was down to $90; then won two $300 jackpot SNGs.

After that played Blackjack winning $400 bumping me up to $1100. Then I devised the idea that if I lost a $60 Jackpot SNG buy-in, I’d go to the blackjack table and try to win the $60 back. That’s when I won a few black jack hands and kept doubling my bets. I know it sounds unreal but suddenly, I was at $2,500.

I just kept switching from blackjack to poker. At one point I lost $500 on the cash game when my aces were cracked by AQ when dude flopped trip queens. I was pissed, so I tried to win the money back playing blackjack. And did...plus another $1,000.

Each time I won in blackjack, I’d go back to poker. No single black jack session won me more than $2,200.

I’m a bit in shock over it to be honest. I’m worried about gambling all the winnings away so In order to avoid the tables, I’ve been noting my sessions to see what the hell just happened.

It was a bit like an out body experience to be honest. At one point I was playing blackjack at $500/hand. Dipped from $27k to $15k and then, in 50 hands got on another run that got me back up to $30k. I was not even focusing on the money; I was just trying to up my rewards status. I am now at Titanium Level.

Imagine, making 10 $500/bets a minute. Betting Fender Guitars every 6 seconds, lol. It was unreal for me.

The crazy part was that most of this was done while I was at work (lmao). I would work. Then go back to black jack.

I’m hoping you are correct that Ignition is good. When my Bitcoin is received for $9,500, I’ll let you know. Now it’s the big limbo.

Prior to this, my biggest run in on-line gambling was at full tilt when I won a three way pot in a $2/$4 cash game and found myself at $2,500.

Last edited:
S

Sublimenal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Odd payout structure

hey Guys,

I’m starting to think it was too good to be true. Really enjoying Ignition poker and the mobile compatible platform, but it’s starting to look like I won’t get my money.

Been playing here for about 3 months. Lost $1000 quickly. Then last week decided to give it “one last shot” and put in $200.

With that single $200 in just two days amassed $30k!!! My strategy was basically play poker, win a couple of $100, then play aggressively with those winnings on the Blackjack table. We’ve all been thru heaters like that right?

I read all the discussions here and it was recommended to with draw via Bitcoin. So on January 9th at around 11pm, decided to withdraw some of my winnings (max via Bitcoin is $9,500). Set up my Bread Wallet and waited. And waited. I wasn’t worried because Ignition indicated that Bitcoin withdrawal transactions take “about 48 hours.” With my $30k, I kept playing BlackJack and now I am a Titanium member enjoying a lot of perks which include faster bonuses and 12% cash back on losses. I’m in heaven at Ignition. Maybe at the rate I’m going, I’ll be a millionaire, right?

Fast Forward to today, Wednesday, January 16. Still no indication that my Bitcoin withdrawal will be processed. I was excited because the price of Bitcoin dropped from $4000 to $3492 just after I submitted the request. That means I might get more Bitcoin right? Then one day Bitcoin rallies again back up to $17,000, my winnings could multiply 5 times right?

Well...ok, I’m getting a little Quixotic.

Now that it has been over 150 hours. I’m starting to realize that my $30k will remain there forever right guys?

I had these visions of playing at the WSOP next to Phil Ivey, Daniel Negranu and Mike “the Mouth” Matusow. Staying in a suite while playing at the Main Event.

Nah...they’re not gonna pay me right?

No biggie. Been gambling long enough to see a bad beat before it happens.

They have great reviews, but you have to earn points to cashout and they have other stipulations in their fine print. They'll try to say you violated policy in some way. Notice how easy they accepted your money, but how difficult it is to cashout. They essentially have a hustle out of the reach of prosecution, most likely in the isle of man.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have great reviews, but you have to earn points to cashout and they have other stipulations in their fine print. They'll try to say you violated policy in some way. Notice how easy they accepted your money, but how difficult it is to cashout. They essentially have a hustle out of the reach of prosecution, most likely in the isle of man.

Hey there, update: received the entire payment from them yesterday. Full amount +$2 as BTC prices increased.

Moved funds from my wallet to Coinbase; sold the BTC for a hefty $150 fee (left $150 of BTC for future on-line poker use); will receive funds no later in my bank account on 1/24. One step before the cash is mine.

In Summary:

Jan 9, 1AM Submitted W/D request
Jan 15, 8AM Sent a message to Ignition asking what up?
Jan 17, 8PM Ignition replies and my funds were received via BTC
Jan 17, 8:15PM moved BTC to Coinbase Wallet
Jan 17, 9PM, Coinbase confirmed receipt of transferred
Jan 17, 9:05PM, sold BTC, instantly had cash available to W/D
Jan 17, w/d $ to electronically transferred to my bank account
Jan ??? funds electronically received. ETA no later than 1/24.

Toughest part out of the way. Just one last hoop before it’s mine to spend.

As was said above, avoid gambling if you get in a heater. I ranked up from $200 to $30k. But about 45 minutes after I reached $30k, I gambled away $20k and was right at $9.5k.

Luckily, I fought back to $17K. Now, I need to just chill and avoid manic betting.

Had I been more in control, I’d still be at $25k-$30k.

I am self banning myself this weekend so that I can assess the income and potentially tax ramifications. Time to Journal so that I respect my new bankroll level.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever heard about bank roll management?

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is making me nervous about depositing on Ignition.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yeah, don't be. The guy said he already got his money.

But more importantly, out of all the sites that did shady stuff, and that includes all of the big name stuff, Ignition/Bovada remained the most transparent and reliable over the past 15+ years.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea why the delay. I've never had an issue using crypto on Ignition. Maybe where u are taking out the max and haven't regularly done so they're dragging feet? I have no idea, but I'll be surprised if you don't get paid. I've had to call Ignition CS a couple times and while I didn't always get the answer I wanted... I never had a problem getting an actual person on the line.
I've even been lazy a few times and skipped my wallet going str8 from coinbase to Ignition and back- I don't recommend this and wouldn't for 1k plus. Even the reps will tell you to use an independent wallet. Which I have... but I'm also lazy and curious. It works without one. But as amounts go up, so does scrutiny.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Igniton/Bovada is still owned and ran by Calvin Ayre, the guy has been around the online poker / betting industry since it began. He has never stiffed players, his operations have long proven to be some of the safest places to play. Even through government indictments, Ayre has continued to provide great sites for players in the industry !

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey there, update: received the entire payment from them yesterday. Full amount +$2 as BTC prices increased.

Moved funds from my wallet to Coinbase; sold the BTC for a hefty $150 fee (left $150 of BTC for future on-line poker use); will receive funds no later in my bank account on 1/24. One step before the cash is mine.

In Summary:

Jan 9, 1AM Submitted W/D request
Jan 15, 8AM Sent a message to Ignition asking what up?
Jan 17, 8PM Ignition replies and my funds were received via BTC
Jan 17, 8:15PM moved BTC to Coinbase Wallet
Jan 17, 9PM, Coinbase confirmed receipt of transferred
Jan 17, 9:05PM, sold BTC, instantly had cash available to W/D
Jan 17, w/d $ to electronically transferred to my bank account
Jan ??? funds electronically received. ETA no later than 1/24.

Toughest part out of the way. Just one last hoop before it’s mine to spend.

As was said above, avoid gambling if you get in a heater. I ranked up from $200 to $30k. But about 45 minutes after I reached $30k, I gambled away $20k and was right at $9.5k.

Luckily, I fought back to $17K. Now, I need to just chill and avoid manic betting.

Had I been more in control, I’d still be at $25k-$30k.

I am self banning myself this weekend so that I can assess the income and potentially tax ramifications. Time to Jou
rnal so that I respect my new bankroll level.

Congrats on the once in a lifetime hit. Sounds like the biggest challenge is going to be to hold on to it.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever heard about bank roll management?
Of course (I’ve read “Harrington’s guide to cash games, volumes 1 and 2). I still have $9k left in Ignition. I took out $9.5 so that I don’t gamble everything away at the site; and, of course to test the BTC withdrawal process. Now it’s focused poker play. With $9k, I can play the $2.5/$5 tables much more comfortably.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to see everything worked out for you. Also great to see a site come through like they are supposed to. Right on Ignition...

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on the once in a lifetime hit. Sounds like the biggest challenge is going to be to hold on to it.

100% Agree. I need voices of reasoning like yours.

If I’m not careful, this will end up being a boring, dull and typical $200 to $9,500 heater story.

At this very moment, it is a $200-$18k heater story where I pissed off $12k of my $30k pinnacle and nearly lost it all going from stretches of $200-$30k-$9500-$6500-$22.5k-$18k.

Any advice on my predicament is appreciated. My concern is that it happened so quickly that it’s a blur. I just went manic on the BlackJack table. I’m worried that if I lose what I have now, I’ll become compulsive. Maybe I already am compulsive so The question is how do I control it with won funds. That’s why I withdrew the max, to take some of it off the table before it got grinded up.

Any advice on calming down...shoot away. What I am doing to slow my gambling down is to simulate what exactly happened. And just discussing it here.

My strategy was play conservative ABC poker and then take half the winnings and go on Tilt with maniacal betting on the BlackJack table to try and stretch out my poker winnings further. So for example, I played a heads up NL $100 SNG (I’m pretty decent in heads up NLH); if I won, I’d take $50 of the $100 I won; lay it down on the BLackJack Table; and ride it for at least 3 consecutive double or nothing bets.

And I was winning more of these than losing them. The tilt play on the BlackJack table made my poker play sharper for some reason.

Now with the huge bankroll; the cash games are waaaaaay easier to see. And the bad beats are laughable now because I’m not risking all I have on one hand.

During this heater, on the poker table, I’ve had tons of bad beat scenarios:

At least (20) AK losing to A8 with all the money on the pot scenarios; AA been cracked by K6 st’d with all the money in preflop; one donk beat me with 23 st’d when I had JJ with all the money in the pot PF. I’d just laugh it off, play one $100 BLackJack bet and the money lost from the beat would be replaced. That’s how it’s been.

When I was ahead at around $2k, I simply thought, shoot...this isn’t even my money so why play cautious?

My heater actually started just after Xmas. On Intertops, I deposited a dinky $15 with some leftover BTC and turned that into $1,600 and then crashed and burned to nada.

Then, on New Year’s Day, After busting out at Ignition, I received a $50 bonus and turned that into around $2k and then literally, in a matter of minutes busted out on BlackJack.

Something feels different for me than in the past. My luck is totally on a roll. I’ve always had the bad beat stories. So many moments where I’ve had my largest pots lost when I was ahead. Maybe the variance is finally going in my direction. That’s to be determined.

FYI, the funds are in my bank account. Took Coinbase about 18 hours to transfer funds to my bank.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, I don’t think I need to worry about points. I think I’ve accumulated over 1.3 million points. At the Titanium Level, bonus get paid fast AF!!

I went from peon rewards level to Titanium Level in just a week. It’s been insane.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, I don’t think I need to worry about points. I think I’ve accumulated over 1.3 million points. At the Titanium Level, bonus get paid fast AF!!

I went from peon rewards level to Titanium Level in just a week. It’s been insane.

I am curious, do you play basic strategy blackjack or do you deviate and just go on feel?

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, don't be. The guy said he already got his money.

But more importantly, out of all the sites that did shady stuff, and that includes all of the big name stuff, Ignition/Bovada remained the most transparent and reliable over the past 15+ years.

Ok just saw that, I feel better about it now.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad you got your money and congrats on your heater! Hope you keep running good.

Ignition is going to be my primary real money site while I use Blackchip and Betonline/Sportsbetting for freerolls.

I never considered playing Blackjack on Ignition; I just browsed their site and I gotta say, it looks pretty appealing. I haven't played blackjack in forever but I might give it a shot with some side money. Mind if I burrow your strategy? lol

Ignition Poker - Ignition Casino