If you have used western union to fund fulltilt please help!
The forms at the western union place did not have a space for city/country.. does that matter or was I using the wrong forms?? It only had a place for the reciever name, some kind of code, and a "code city"... do I not need to put in the city and country?? I want to make sure before I actually try this..
Please use the following information to complete your Western Union transfer.
Receiver Name: [BLANKED OUT]
City: [BLANKED OUT]
Country: [BLANKED OUT]
The sender name must be entered exactly as shown here: [BLANKED OUT]
Please advise the Western Union agent that they must submit the transfer in US Dollars and not local currency. Transmitting in local currency will result in a failed transaction.
You can send a Western Union Cash Transfer to fund your account by visiting a Western Union office and filling out a person-to-person transfer form.
This service is available at any Western Union location worldwide.
* You can send only one Western Union Cash Transfer at a time
* Your transfer amount must be between $100.00 (USD) and $1500.00 (USD)
* Your receiver name is valid for four days and can only be used once,
you must request a new receiver name for each Western Union transfer
* The receiver name must be spelt exactly as shown above, we will not
be able to confirm the transfer otherwise
* You must include the sender's full name with your Western Union transfer
* Deposits sent using credit cards through Western Union will be rejected
and the funds returned to you by Western Union, which can take up to 30 days
* You can send money via Western Union at any time, transactions are processed 24/7
Once you have sent the money to the details we've provided above, please return to the Cashier and enter your Western Union Control Number (MTCN) to complete this transaction.