How to pick the best deposit/withdraw service?

B

Baruch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Which deposit/withdraw service do you suggest? Which points should I pay attention to? Any pain points? Is any of them easier to use?

thanks a lot,

Baruch

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It depends on:

1. Rooms you want to play on

2. The country you are in

3. The type of banking options you have - bank account, Credit Card, mastercard, Cash.

Let me know the details of the first two above and if I play there I will let you know your options.

B

Baruch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on:

1. Rooms you want to play on

2. The country you are in

3. The type of banking options you have - bank account, Credit Card, Mastercard, Cash.

Let me know the details of the first two above and if I play there I will let you know your options.

Hello Joisei,

I really appreciate your reply.

I have credit cards and bank accounts. I live in canada, but I was wondering what people in the US use as well. I'm a real beginner, still trying to figure out the game and which rooms to play.

Thanks a lot!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
US players have limited options in terms of poker rooms and deposit methods. The big name Poker rooms like pokerstars, party poker and 888 are not available throughout US only in a few states and in those states the player pool is limited to players in those states. US players are forced to play on sites like ACR, Betonline, ignition and intertops. Their payment methods are limited and most times they have to resort to Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals.

Canada is far more easier. You will have all the big brand poker available to you and you will play on the world client on those sites which will give you most games and the largest player pools. My poker room suggestion is Pokerstars, 888 or Party Poker. They are top of the market. They have the best in player pools, selection of games, security and ease of deposit and withdrawal.

Cardschat have reviews of all the top sites you can find it via this link: https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php The reviews will give you an idea as to what each offers. Me personally I play on almost all sites that Cardschat have freerolls on. My favourite site is Pokerstars.

For banking options you will have loads of options. Most Credit Cards will work on those sites. You can also link your bank account and transfer straight to and from these rooms to your bank. If you do not want to use your personal card or bank you can use an ewallet like Skrill, neteller and ecoPayz. You can also use one of those prepaid visa cards that you can find in shops.

We have lots of Canadians on the forum so I am sure if you need some specific help or advice that I cannot provide someone will help you out. [I am not Canadian]

Hello Joisei,

I really appreciate your reply.

I have credit cards and bank accounts. I live in Canada, but I was wondering what people in the US use as well. I'm a real beginner, still trying to figure out the game and which rooms to play.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m not from Canada so I don’t know if this is going to help you, but I use online wallets, like pay4fun and neteller, never had any problems with them.