How do I deposit on PS?

hurtadoak

hurtadoak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I have difficulties trying to deposit in pokerstars, the site does not accept deposits from my debit card, using neteller is also something that does not work to me since it asks me to specify if I am going to use the money for gambling.
Tips?

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try using pre paid master cards not all cards are excepted I use to use vanilla master cards but I use my bank card nowadays

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It can be your bank restriction. long ago i have the same problem (working with skrll, have no net+ acc), make a bank transfer to your net account without using debit card, this way they didnt ask you for gambling or not. It takes 2-3 days

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used paypal for my deposit. I'm in the UK so I'm not sure if it's different for you. Don't forget the first deposit bonus when you manage it

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, I have difficulties trying to deposit in pokerstars, the site does not accept deposits from my debit card, using neteller is also something that does not work to me since it asks me to specify if I am going to use the money for gambling.
Tips?

U can use Neteller o skrill .. only add u credits cards in skrills o neteller .

you pass the dollars to neteller and from there you can easily deposit in PS

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I can stand by Barclays bank.

Very top tier customer support, security everything I enjoy the service. They have top tier encryption with yoru online banking and just brilliant in all ways.

If it's your very First online purchase you will be EMAILED to give permission for it.

After that one time, you click 'it's me' or whatever the link is and then you own it.

the form of card barclays gives you is visa as opposed to mastercard and with visa you have no limitation gambling vs 'normal' buying. Very free very straightforward just a great bank for me.

I would suggest against using paypal for this as paypal is basically an unnecessary middleman who can somehow screw you over idk i get paranoid with paypal and have even deposited £24 abnd it wont le tme take it out... what a filthy site wont even let you access it with a VPN even once. I turned the vpn off and now it thinks im hacking myself idiotic paypal im fe dup with it entirely the customer support is nonexistent the support forum is literally dead and users helping other users no staff input at all.

I used vpn not to remain anonymous but because if hacker is looking in my computer they can't keylog while the type of vpn i use is active i pay subscription for it (i dont use when i access cc i use real ip so it's really not to remain anonymous it's for real security).

Barclays is just very good bank, if your issue is due to mastercard then note that barclays card is visa which doesn't require further authorisation for gambling purchases full freedom.