Having issues with True Poker/WPN?

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

I have been trying for weeks to send a password protected zip file with my SSN info to True. I have sent the file 4 times and keep getting told it was not rec'd. Yet when I sent in the files for the other doc's they get them fine.

Why are you password protecting your SSN info? Glad you asked. I don't want that info in the wild on the net. The bad guys may not be sitting outside of my house, but I would bet they are sniffing all traffic to poker sites just hoping against hope to get good info so they can then ruin players lives. Cuz that is what criminals do.

Any one else have issues with WPN withdrawls? I have seen a few with ACR. I am now really bugged.

Or if you have any thoughts on how to safely send your scan of an SS card, lay it on me.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to send us your documents to certify your poker account.

The size of the attachment you are sending might be exceeding the maximum allowance of our system. Here are some suggestions that will help you resend the files so that they successfully reach us:

- Check the file size by right clicking on the file name and selecting properties. From here you can confirm the size of your document. Please verify your file is no larger than 9MB. If you are sending multiple documents in one email make sure they don't add up to more than 5MB

- Send your documents in separate emails, this will help you keep the total file sizes under 5MB

- Take pictures with lower resolution of your documents. Alternatively, you can convert your files to png, jpeg or jpg formats which are normally smaller in size. To convert an image, open and click on the "Save As" option. You will have the option to edit the document's name and below that you will find a drop down menu with different formats to select from.

- Make scans smaller. Set your scanner to scan for a fax or set the DPI to a maximum of 150.

We hope these tips can help you adjust the size of your documents so that we can complete the certification process. If your need further assistance or you have any questions regarding this process, please access our live chat, contact us at 1-877-314-4195 or contact me by PM.

You can also check on this ACR thread in regards ACR cashouts and feedback https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/acr-cashout-272470/

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Let me respond to your items:

1) 56KB is less than 5MB so that is not the issue
2) Done, next?
3) N/A as I am trying to send a zip file. I renamed it .piz in case your AV software/Firewall software flagged a zip file and removed it. Next?
4) N/A

Thank you for a direct number. I have tried to use the web chat but get told it takes from 5-30 minutes to get emails. I sent my last two attempts to the support, security and debitcards inboxes yesterday. I have not gotten an email back. I am going to retry with the .piz extension to see if it is the firewall/AV software.

Rod has the password and tried to extract the file I sent 2 weeks ago. He claimed it was expired. Zip files to not expire. That was a line of dung imho.

I will email then call.

More to come.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Let me respond to your items:

1) 56KB is less than 5MB so that is not the issue
2) Done, next?
3) N/A as I am trying to send a zip file. I renamed it .piz in case your AV software/Firewall software flagged a zip file and removed it. Next?
4) N/A

Thank you for a direct number. I have tried to use the web chat but get told it takes from 5-30 minutes to get emails. I sent my last two attempts to the support, security and debitcards inboxes yesterday. I have not gotten an email back. I am going to retry with the .piz extension to see if it is the firewall/AV software.

Rod has the password and tried to extract the file I sent 2 weeks ago. He claimed it was expired. Zip files to not expire. That was a line of dung imho.

I will email then call.

More to come.

Good day,

Would you please provide me with your username by PM to check on your information.

Regards

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
Well we have success. Thanks to Logan on your team we discovered 2 things:

1) Your email servers are not allowing my emails with zip files to make it through. That is my assumption based on sending an email with no attachments.

2) Y'all can do faxes and that works!

So we can say you have turned me around.

This issue is now resolved :)