GGpoker "illegal countries"

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I won a pretty big prize on ggpoker, but I realized it could be a problem to withdraw. Cuz the site is available from my country but it's still not in the "legal countries" list and they seem to ask proof of identity before withdrawal. Now there could be alternatives like a p2p transfer to another player but they are probably watching that too for suspicious activity. Can anyone help me with this..

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In any case, you will need to go through the process of verifying your identity before withdrawing funds. In addition, most likely, you will also need to make a minimum deposit in order to be able to request a withdrawal. But in general, it is better to play only on those sites where in the future you will not have problems with withdrawals.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Recently I won a pretty big prize on ggpoker, but I realized it could be a problem to withdraw. Cuz the site is available from my country but it's still not in the "legal countries" list and they seem to ask proof of identity before withdrawal. Now there could be alternatives like a p2p transfer to another player but they are probably watching that too for suspicious activity. Can anyone help me with this..

Dont know about them but i havent had any problems with withdrawals in 888 over the years despite them still not having a license here and i'm not even sure whether my account there is verified or not haha ...

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I was required to win back my winnings and Deposit at GG poker !

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made deposit and withdrew some money without verify account. Was not ask to do it and everything was made in several minutes.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
to win back your winnings??
Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for contacting GGPoker Support.

The error message you are receiving means that deposited funds are only eligible for withdrawal if the funds have been used to participate in game-play at least once.

This is to ensure that we uphold the quality and transparency of our promised products.

If you have any other questions, feel free to include them in your reply.

Best regards,

Laura
GGPoker Support Dear vlad10,

Thank you for your patience.
Kindly be advised that your transaction will be reviewed once again.
The previous transaction was declined due to insufficient game-play records.
Kindly let us know if you need anything else.

Regards, Infuriates literally ! $10 Deposit won back ! I still can't withdraw money ! There were no problems last year !