GGPoker can't withdraw to Visa/MasterCard?

J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made my first deposit of $90 on GGPoker on Aug 4 using my visa. On Sep 1 I deposited $10 from my mastercard.

I'm from Albania. My account on GGPoker is verified.

I now have $763 and I wanted to test the withdrawal system today, but it seems like I'm unable to withdraw to my MasterCard or Visa as they do not appear in the withdrawal methods.

The fields appear grayed out, as in the screenshot below.

Does anyone have experience with withdrawing from this site with a Visa/MasterCard?

https://i.imgur.com/lKuOCWs.png

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is strange visa worked fine for me for withdrawals on GGpoker after account verification checks.
Only used visa for deposits and withdrawals unsure if mastercard on system also is causing you problems.
Would contact support if clicking on withdrawal details does nothing or try changing currency from dollars to Albanian Lek or euro maybe?

Last edited:
J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is strange visa worked fine for me for withdrawals on GGpoker after account verification checks.
Only used visa for deposits and withdrawals unsure if mastercard on system also is causing you problems.
Would contact support if clicking on withdrawal details does nothing or try changing currency from dollars to Albanian Lek or euro maybe?
I contacted support yesterday, I'll update when they reply.
As far as I understood from reading their withdrawal policy on their website, MasterCard should also work for withdrawing, but maybe it doesn't since MasterCard isn't widely supported for withdrawals (eg. pokerstars and skrill don't support MasterCard for withdrawing, only Visa).
I could also try Skrill, but it has outrageous fees when withdrawing to my card so I won't really.

J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update:
The GGPoker Support replied that some methods are not available in some countries, i.e. I can't withdraw to a MasterCard, thus I should make a min deposit with another method and withdraw from that.

I made a min deposit with Visa, and finally I could see I could initialize a withdraw.

However, I decided to go for Skrill, since I wanted maximize my cashout. Money arrived in less then 24h.

However that turned out to be big a mistake since I lost a lot in fees for my $700 withdrawal:
€5.5 fee from Skrill
€22 approx., 4% Skrill exchange rate fee
€20.5 (saw that at my bank statement, some sort of charge, but probably not from my bank)
€5 commission fee from my bank

So I ended up losing €53 ($62) which is quite a lot for a $700 withdrawal.
Next time I'll just withdraw to my Visa debit card which charges 3%, but that's it.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update:
The GGPoker Support replied that some methods are not available in some countries, i.e. I can't withdraw to a MasterCard, thus I should make a min deposit with another method and withdraw from that.

I made a min deposit with Visa, and finally I could see I could initialize a withdraw.

However, I decided to go for Skrill, since I wanted maximize my cashout. Money arrived in less then 24h.

However that turned out to be big a mistake since I lost a lot in fees for my $700 withdrawal:
€5.5 fee from Skrill
€20.5 (saw that at my bank statement, some sort of charge, but probably not from my bank)

Next time I'll just withdraw to my Visa debit card which charges 3%, but that's it.
Those fees suck! I'm in canada and have Interac as a deposit/withdrawal vehicle. I haven't made a withdrawal yet but am hoping there aren't any fees. We'll see.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hugh - are there any fees associated with depositing or withdrawing to Visa at GGPoker?

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawal $70 to Skrill at no fee but GGpoker took $1.

Attachments

• MBGG.JPG
    MBGG.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 73
P

panaloto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update:

€5.5 fee from Skrill

That really sucks!

Does anyone have a better cost-effective approach to withdrawals?

J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hugh - are there any fees associated with depositing or withdrawing to Visa at GGPoker?

No deposit fee. There is only a $1 fee for withdrawals, which is quite fair in my opinion. But your bank might have fees for incoming funds. For instance, my bank charges a 3% fee for withdrawals to my Visa.

I have another bank which charges no fees for up to 300 Euros, but they issue only MasterCard debit cards. If they issued Visa, it'd be pretty much heaven for me.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawal $70 to Skrill at no fee but GGpoker took $1.

Is $1 USD GGPOKER's standard fee?
Tried to withdraw $300 and when clicked on Withdraw button changed to $299 USD