Full Tilt Not Paying, Screw Players Over, Beware!
I will try to keep this as short as possible.
1. I made a deposit with fulltilt using a visa
card ($600), play some games, went up and down, overall pretty much even out.
2. Decided to cashout, didn't see the option to cash out with my visa, send them an email and they told me my card doesn't provide CFT, even though i never had any problems with this with other poker site
3. Then my second option was to withdrawal with moneybookers
, but in order to withdrawal with moneybookers, you must first deposit with moneybookers, so i deposit $10 through moneybookers then made a request to withdrawal $600.
4. Then my account got banned and i wasn't able to login, and they needed me to verify all informations, so i send them my drivers license, credit card number (front and back), bill statement address, and bank statement of the initial deposit. I comply and did all that.
5. A week later they said they have all the proper documents and reactivated my account, finally i should be able to withdrawal my money now. So i try again to withdrawal $600 in my moneybookers... guess what, DECLINE again!
6. Sent them an email and here is the response "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your recent withdrawal request to Moneybookers processor.For the security of our players, we can only process withdrawals to payment processor accounts that have been used to make a successful deposit on our site.From reviewing your account I can see that your first deposit has been made via Visa card and therefore you may only request a withdrawal back to your Visa account.
The only reason why i wanted to withdrawal to my moneybookers is because i wasn't able to withdrawal to my visa in the first place. I gotta be honest with you, the support system at full tilt is by far the worst support i have ever dealt with. I'm always dealing with a new person and all of them keep repeating the same thing over and over again, and nothing is being done about it, till this day they still have my money, without letting me withdrawal, i will make every effort and post my experience on every single forum out there until they release my funds. This is unacceptable business practice and if this is what it takes for me to get my money, so be it.
Ps - I'll update you guys with what happens from here on.