Full Flush Withdrawl

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would recommend not depositing on Full Flush until they get their crap together. I put in for a withdrawl over a week ago for $400. That withdrawl is still pending, hasn't been approved, and they have not taken the money out of my account. It has been over a week since I asked for the withdrawl. I'm going to start playing that money again as I do not believe they will appove. it. Maybe I can grind the $400 up to 100k of "Play Money" as they obviously do not have the funds to process.

On another note, I withdrew $1200 on Bovada. They processed that in 2 days. I will let you know when it hits my account!

M

MASURON2KE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have acount there but thanks for tips

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, some of the poker sites are relatively slow to pay out (considering that some are blazing fast). You have to consider that some types of payouts are slower than others as well. But paying out, even if it takes a few weeks, is better than not at all. So give 'em a chance to make it right and let us know. I've got $ on there too but haven't tried a withdrawal. 'dontquit' - like the name!

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks grilldoggy :) I would give them time, but if you read the posts on the facebook page and talk to other players you are playing with, it has become a theme. Read the full flush post from others. There are some that have been waiting for months. Ponzi scheme is what I think is going on. They payout only when they have people make enough deposits. It is a bad sign for a site.

BabyJesus64

BabyJesus64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which withdrawal option did you use?

See the below information from FF home page:
STATUS UPDATE : We are currently experiencing a slightly higher volume of payment requests than usual. Due to current volume, payouts are taking approximately 20 business days to process.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have learned from bitter experience withdrawal. I lost 400 euros in the poker room Ballpoker. This Rumm bankrupt. I filed a complaint with the organization that provided the license Rumm.He received no response. A year has passed.

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used WU....I gave up after 2 weeks...and reading this forum. :(

Full Flush Poker