Originally Posted by dakota-xx
I requested a check last week - and they didn't send a check but the money was in my bank account within 3 days. No fee - and I had gotten the same delay notice.
LOL I wanted check anyway but last time I tried that well.....
Anyway got response today:
Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker
Please find below the details of your Premium Bank Wire withdrawal:
Transfer Reference: [0788276D]
Bank Account Number: xxxx
Date Approved: February 9, 2011
* Full Tilt Poker uses several third party payment processors. As a result the billing descriptor listed on your bank statement may be unfamiliar to you. Please check your bank statement carefully.
* the amount you receive for your Premium Bank Wire may be less than the actual amount of the withdrawal due to your bank and/or intermediary bank fees for this transaction.
We recommend rechecking the bank statement that corresponds to the bank account number listed above, beginning with the date it was approved to the current date.
If you are still unable to locate the transaction, please provide us with a copy of your bank statement from the original approval date until the current date so we can investigate further.
If you bank online and do not receive a paper statement, please send a screen shot of your online statement. Before sending copies of your document, please ensure the following requirements are met:
* The copies are clear and legible (96 to 150 DPI or higher recommended for scanned copies).
* The copies include the full document (bill/pay stubs, folded papers and partial sections are not accepted).
* It must display your full name and the same address listed on your Full Tilt Poker account.
* Statements must clearly display your bank's letterhead or official logo and must show your account number
* We can only accept email attachments of 3 MB or less, and attachments can be in either JPEG (.jpg) or PDF (.pdf) format.
If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know by replying to this email. We're always here to help.
Full Tilt Poker
Needless to say I sent them the info they asked for but these guys are really pissing me off. Next step withdraw all my money,quit playing poker, and start collecting bottles and cans for extra money. I feel severe rage right now!