Which form of crypto to use? On deposit and withdrawal?

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR got a bunch to choose from for deposit and withdrawal? But which type is best to withdrawal with? I know BTC is the largest one? But base on fee base, if I am converting it right away to wallet then merchant account, then selling for cash. Which form would be the cheapest way to go with? I did a BTC withdrawal and didn't really think of this question.

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly, I didn't believe in cryptocurrencies, but now I can't believe it ha ha ha

I know that there are poker servers like Americas Cardsroom that cryptocurrencies, mainly bitcoin, are better accepted than cash, giving up to 200% deposit bonus.

I still don't know anything about it, but maybe, when making my first deposit, I will buy crypto to earn more

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Bitcoin is the best as it is most widely used. But it is a little up an down in price and some sites and wallets charge hefty fees.

I found Ethereum a good stable price option and fees are great for me. But it is not as popular and sometime you get problems in converting into cash.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several weeks ago I used ETH option for withdrawing(TigerGaming). It took about 1 hour to get eth on my MetaMask wallet(i mean, they were reviewing my withdraw request for 1 hour, while eth-transaction was completed within several seconds) That was really cool. I try not to use BTC due to its high transaction fees and slow blockchain. Prefer ETH and stable coins like USDT

Last edited: