Faster Bodog Payouts

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just wanted to let some of you newer members that last time i withdrew from bodog by Check it took less than 2 weeks, it comes by Fed-Ex and Bodog will email you the tracking number the day before its supposed to arrive at your house,,,, just a heads up that there getting better,, buck:)

C

Cobryn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here. I got my check yesterday exactly the same way and I couldnt believe it was so fast.

Add in that I never deposited there and there was absolutely no fee, and I'm very happy with Bodog.

If they could only get a tournament lobby that wasnt the most attrocious ever seen by internet poker... I might play there a lot more often.

S

stridsmr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a check on Sunday, and received it this morning ... only five business days! I like it.

G

guitargarth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you able to withdraw by check if you deposited using ewalletxpress?

pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just cashed out Thursday and check is coming today. Bodog seems to have fixed their cash out problem. One week to get your check is about as good as you can ever hope for. I hope this help get more people playing on their, that would be nice.

F

FILLERUP101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BODOG CASHOUTS

BIG IMPROVEMENTS IN BODOG CASHOUTS....A few months ago it took 2 months or more to get a payout....now it's less than 10 days.....

G

godoy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can I cash out via neteller or moneybooker or any other internet banking?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can email support and tell them if the check isn't at ur house in 3 days a loan shark is gonna break ur legs

F

FILLERUP101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BODOG PAYOUTS;;

I requested a payout ON 1/31/09...I recieved a fedx 1/04/09...big change from a few months ago...in all fairness to bodog I didn't mind the 2 30% bonuses they gave me for the long wait....that goes a long way towards building loyalty...they were also very easy to earn...alot easier than say party poker or poker stars.

GOOD LUCK

G

GoBilliards

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a payout ON 1/31/09...I recieved a fedx 1/04/09...big change from a few months ago...in all fairness to bodog I didn't mind the 2 30% bonuses they gave me for the long wait....that goes a long way towards building loyalty...they were also very easy to earn...alot easier than say party poker or poker stars.

GOOD LUCK

Now this is truely amazing! They must have a time machine to get it to you 4 weeks before you requested it!

Last edited:
katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can I cash out via neteller or moneybooker or any other internet banking?

I use neteller to cash out in bodog and some use moneybookers. Usually goes into your account within 48 hours sometimes within 24:)

P

Playmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played with Bodog recently myself...Requested a Check and it took 3 Days to come..First time I had anything to do with them in Years.
Looks like the Old Bodog is back in terms of Payouts and I hope it stays like this as well

P

pkrook

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's great news...

to hear! Thanks for the info, hope eb gets their cheques speedy and fast! Good luck at the tables.

F

FILLERUP101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SORRY FOR THE TYPO....I MEANT 1/31/09 TO2/4/09....GOOD CATCH....

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yep, I just got confirmation from our Bodog rep that it is only a 5 day response. Good news indeed.

tahoeden

tahoeden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes my last payout took only 3 days from fed express, loved it

tahoeden

tahoeden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes my last payout took only 3 days from fed exp

J

Jaynore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just want to bump and also ask if anyone has had a bounced check from them lately? I have a check arriving tomorrow, took 7 days to get here.

pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just want to bump and also ask if anyone has had a bounced check from them lately? I have a check arriving tomorrow, took 7 days to get here.
No cashed one a few weeks ago with a problem.

F

FILLERUP101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BODOG CHECKS

Have not had a problem cashing bodog checks.....they clear in a few days...cashed one three weeks ago.....cleared in two days.

W

waz666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requrested a check on Monday and the check arrived by FEDex on Thursday, but my bank is giving me a hard time cashing it becuase it is from a canadian bank:mad:

F

FILLERUP101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BODOG PAYOUTS

THATS CORRECT THE CHECKS COME FROM canada [BANK OF]...NINE CASHED IN 2 DAYS ...THEY HAVE A BRANCH IN NYC...I AM IN NY [LONG ISLAND]...IN USED BANK OF ASTORIA IF THAT HELPS...CHECH CASHING SERVICE WAULD NOT CASH IT...RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEE IF BANK OF CANADA HAS BRANCH IN YOUR STATE GOOD LUCK...

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requrested a check on Monday and the check arrived by FEDex on Thursday, but my bank is giving me a hard time cashing it becuase it is from a canadian bank:mad:

Point out to the bank where it is stated on the check US funds. There shouldn't be a problem.

W

waz666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check cleared! Took a week and a half but I have all my money is in my account, I have two checking accounts with two different banks. Looks like I will try using Citizens bank next time, this time I used my SEFCU account.

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats a ban issue not BoDog...yeah they are based in Canada.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada