ewallet express

J

J_Kegler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have searched this forum and cannot find any good info. Does anyone here use ewallet express? Any good reviews or bad reviews? I know that their cash out fees are rediculous but I thought it would be a nice tool to move money from site to site.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have used ewallet express to deposit on Carbon and bodog, but never to withdraw, so I can't help you too much. The fees are sort of annoying, but the transactions are always quick, and people tend to say it's pretty safe.

If this isn't appealing, there are certainly other options. A lot of your choices depend on the site you're playing at. Where are you looking to deposit?

J

J_Kegler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to be able to transfer some of my bankroll back and forth from doylesroom to bodog and absolute (which I could then transfer to ultimate bet). I would never cash out from ewallet express-just use it for transferring. Of course if you dont cash out from ewallet express...how do they make any $$$?

D

DietDave

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They take 10% in fees, which is just insane - and downright greedy. I'd cash out using good old fashioned check.

J

JESSEG67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
EWallet Express a scam-STAY AWAY!!!

Stay away from this site; I put $50 into Ewallet directly from my checking account over 3 weeks ago in an attempt to transfer it over to Bogdog and place a bet. They had technical difficulties at first and could not transfer funds; now telling me they'll refund my money. Still no money; they are not replying to my calls-emails. Bodog does not use them. STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay away from this site; I put $50 into Ewallet directly from my checking account over 3 weeks ago in an attempt to transfer it over to Bogdog and place a bet. They had technical difficulties at first and could not transfer funds; now telling me they'll refund my money. Still no money; they are not replying to my calls-emails. Bodog does not use them. STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY

they are shut down now to to the u.s gov taking there funds

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/u-s-government-seizes-ewalletxpress-funds-17017/

check for your self