Everyone always ask easiest way to withdraw. I want to know the most economical way.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to know the way to withdraw my hard earned money without having to give a percentage to others just to get my money. In the old fulltilt days my bank account was linked to the site and I deposited and withdraw for the exact amount no fees. I know those days are gone but i dont want to buy bitcoin for a fee then deposit it for a fee then withdraw it for a fee and convert it to dollars for a fee. Am I crazy or what? What is the best way to get most of my money in and out of a poker site?

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But has something changed with the withdrawal of money? There was always an opportunity on the card and now it is. You had to write from which country you are from. There are different conditions on the sites for individual countries. Here I can’t get from 888 to a master card, but a visa is possible.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think depositing and withdrawing with your own bank is the best.
Also, using the same method to withdraw as the methode you used for deposting helps.

C

carolyne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are poker rooms that only pay out money from where you deposited.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a bank account or Ecopayz for deposits/withdrawals.

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use e wallet like neteller and skrill to deposit and widhraw then i put the money back to my mastercard , i believe its the fastest and a secure way

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bank account or Neteller/Skrill but always depend on your country

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I want to know the way to withdraw my hard earned money without having to give a percentage to others just to get my money. In the old fulltilt days my bank account was linked to the site and I deposited and withdraw for the exact amount no fees. I know those days are gone but i dont want to buy bitcoin for a fee then deposit it for a fee then withdraw it for a fee and convert it to dollars for a fee. Am I crazy or what? What is the best way to get most of my money in and out of a poker site?

if we consider the most cost - effective way to withdraw funds, it is a Bank card\account. there are no fees, only the difference in exchange rates. our banks credit funds at a reduced rate.:confused:
if it helped, I was happy to try.:)