Easiest way to deposit to online poker

MrDuke76

MrDuke76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing around with different deposit methods on ACR. Used to use Coinbase but their 19 day hold period is nonsense. What I do now is buy bitcoin from the cash App then immediately withdrawal to blockchain app. Then from there to ACR. Works great and usually up playing within about 10 mins. Longest hold time is the time it takes to get from Blockchain to ACR. No fees either excepts small miner fee when going from blockchain to ACR. Anyone else doing it this way?

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At 888 I use Muchbetter. Works great for depositing and withdraws to canada. Withdraw is by interac etransfer, and usually in 3-5 days.. Deposit was available in a few minutes

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using an online wallet such as skrill is always the easiest for me.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first experience with bitcoin was last night. I used coinmama to buy with and Blockchain to move it to and i must say it was much easier then i had thought it would be. about 10 minutes like you said and whats left in my wallet is more then what was there last night LOL

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve been playing around with different deposit methods on ACR. Used to use Coinbase but their 19 day hold period is nonsense. What I do now is buy bitcoin from the cash app then immediately withdrawal to blockchain app. Then from there to ACR. Works great and usually up playing within about 10 mins. Longest hold time is the time it takes to get from Blockchain to ACR. No fees either excepts small miner fee when going from blockchain to ACR. Anyone else doing it this way?

Thanks, just tried it and it does work! :D fastest withdrawal I ever tried from a pokersite :top:

MrDuke76

MrDuke76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here’s another thought. A few weeks ago there was a massive spike in bit coin prices. I let my money sit for about 3 weeks and was able to withdrawal the profit only into blockchain and to poker from there. Basically was transferring profits to poker to play with. That worked out great!

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bitcoin is definitely the easiest way to get your money onto ACR or any other cardroom that takes bitcoin. I use my debit card on coinbase and get my money to blockchain instantly. Beats waiting around for a week before your money is sent to blockchain so you can transfer it to ACR.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, just tried it and it does work! :D fastest withdrawal I ever tried from a pokersite :top:
:party:
Hi Doubledunk, I am very pleased to read you successfully made use of our Cryptocurrency deposit & withdrawal methods. Hope you enjoy lots your recent payout and please enjoy lots at our tables as well!!!

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to deposit by credit card with a visa. I have never had any issues on betonline. Always goes right through. Not sure about other sites though.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wanted to add one other thing. I tried bitcoin a couple times but I just didn't like it. I know everyone else raves about it but I prefer visa. Takes 2 seconds.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in mexico and so far I have not been able to deposit money. My bank does not do online anything and I just tried to use a Visa gift card but it was not accepted at any of my poker sites. Getting frustrated with the whole thing. I ended use the gift card to buy a very nice bottle of Tequila, should arrive in two days. hahahaha.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i go from my bank to coinbase to blockchain. i hate to wait for 7 days which it take now. some times if i want to get money into ACR right away i will put some money into my paypal. and i will send some one money into there paypal for them to send me money into acr.