Deposits Online

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it appears my credit card refuses to allow me to deposit on a poker site... I called them and talked to them asking by what right ? its my money... they said it isnt my money they are lending it and can decide *sighs*

so what i did was reduced the amount to deposit to $50 and it went through
on another site i called them when it was refused and talked to the credit card security and said (lied) it was for a poker course ... not to gamble... worked

i have had problems with GG & ACR

anyone else have experience with difficulties?

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no difficulties, only in Russia it is now forbidden to make deposits and withdrawals from Bank cards . The easiest way to use e-wallets, there and input and output less amount.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But if you go to an ATM or using ebanking, when you have the service reference to use and pay the deposit, it refuses to proceed further? How does it know what are you paying for? Sorry if question doesn't make sense, but here i use the ebanking service, pay service option, use reference and that's all.

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitcoin is probably easiest and best option

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it appears my credit card refuses to allow me to deposit on a poker site... I called them and talked to them asking by what right ? its my money... they said it isnt my money they are lending it and can decide *sighs*

on another site i called them when it was refused and talked to the credit card security and said (lied) it was for a poker course ... not to gamble... worked

I think this may be the best success story out there. Which banks and which sites were involved? I think for the most part, it's just a no go from canada with a credit card.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi Bank of Montreal MC... I spoke at length with the security people... they no allow deposits to poker sites... and are nervous with oversea transactions to strange places (where these guys are registered) what i suggest do is...
when its declined call them number is on back.. ask why? they deny if it says Poker in name... say its for a study course...
also once i tried by just reducing amount to like below $50 and it took that

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i talked to some poker friends... we all seem yikes about bitcoin likely cause clueless of it, hence scared

recommendation is buy a prepaid Master Card can be done at any Cash Mart etc place costs $16.50 then you can place money on it at will and using it to pay site is no issues.. the other option is sending western union but am told it cost $23 in fees (not exchange - fees) to send $100usd

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Rumour has it that paypal is a Canadian deposit option for partypoker. Deposit not withdrawal, and I have never tried nor verified others' success.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi Krista, I recognize you from Advanced Poker Training... Welcome to CardsChat!!

I would suggest trying to learn how to use bitcoin to make deposits on these sites such as ACR, you will have a much easier time making a withdrawal when that time comes.

I am from Canada and I can not use any of my creditcards to deposit, so I made my deposits using PaySafeCard which you can pick up at Canada Post Offices.

ACR does not accept this form of payment, so the best option for me is bitcoin.

I have one of the prepaid visa cards from scotiabank.. it does not work either :(

I am not sure what other methods you can use if your Credit Cards will not be accepted. If you have any friends you know that play on ACR you could always do a Person 2 Person transfer.

Good luck Krista, good to see you still playing :D

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi Matt!!!!! wow awesome find you here *smiles* yes i am still studying, reading and playing a lot... i hope you are well?

yes about try deposit its a b*tch... yes the paysafecard i think can get at any post office? - that good for GG Poker...
good to know that prepaid credit cards may not work.. for ACR i think that money transfer works just need to go to a check cashing place and purchase then send them the code for the deposit..
geeze can't life be simpler??? lol

hugssssss
Krista

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I had a similar problem when I tried to deposit in a Russian poker room with my prepaid Visa card. The transaction was constantly rejected. To solve the problem I used skrill

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok thanks for that tip .. Skrill is it complicated?
I'm a blonde LOL

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok thanks for that tip .. Skrill is it complicated?
Easy. Just give almost all your personal information and hoping they will transfer all your money.
You transfer: bank - Skrill - poker room. Or withdraw: poker room - Skrill - bank.

Skrill, PayPal, neteller.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy. Just give almost all your personal information and hoping they will transfer all your money.
You transfer: bank - Skrill - poker room. Or withdraw: poker room - Skrill - bank.

Skrill, PayPal, Neteller.
ok thanks Cheeer i try it
hugs
Krista

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are YouTube videos that show one how to deposit/withdraw with bitcoin on poker sites.