Depositing with Visa Giftcards

D

Dominicus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently permanently relocated Hong Kong and did not realise local credit cards do not allow eGaming transactions. I put up a post yesterday and was removed as I was asking for a money transfer.

Today I was able to find a friend that has some visa Giftcards bought in the US on hand (credit card manufacture spend people), I would like to ask if anyone had experience using one of those to deposit online? I am using Party but I welcome any data point from other sites

TIA

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently permanently relocated Hong Kong and did not realise local credit cards do not allow eGaming transactions. I put up a post yesterday and was removed as I was asking for a money transfer.

Today I was able to find a friend that has some visa Giftcards bought in the US on hand (credit card manufacture spend people), I would like to ask if anyone had experience using one of those to deposit online? I am using Party but I welcome any data point from other sites

TIA
There are some Crypto exchanges that will allow you to purchase crypto with prepaid visas.. As far as I am aware, that would be your best bet.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can use gift cards directly, but indirectly you probably can buy crypto currency. I recently learned about actual bitcoin atm's. Very simple to use. Deposit cash into the atm, and scan your barcode for your bitcoin wallet. Very cool.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the gift cards are issued by a US bank, I think you are going to have a problem. One additional thing you should also know is that you cannot use NetTeller or skrill to get around this any more like you once could.

The US banks have placed gambling restrictions on all of their cards.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I can't even use my Regular Visa Card to deposit into ACR anymore that sucks have to use crypto to deposit now which I hate because of the every flux of Bitcoin price and it is going down down down . So why would I want to Buy Buy Buy.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently learned about actual bitcoin atm's. Very simple to use. Deposit cash into the atm, and scan your barcode for your bitcoin wallet. Very cool.
Great post for me. Looked up bitcoin ATMs in my city and found one seven blocks from me. Just called and they are operational. I'll be needing to make a deposit next month to Carbon and possibly to WPN. I've also made an account with Coinmama and will see which is cheaper and easier to use. Thanks for the suggestion.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post for me. Looked up bitcoin ATMs in my city and found one seven blocks from me. Just called and they are operational. I'll be needing to make a deposit next month to Carbon and possibly to WPN. I've also made an account with Coinmama and will see which is cheaper and easier to use. Thanks for the suggestion.
That's awesome! I'm glad I could contribute. Best of luck for you and I both :)

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some work and some don't work, it will depend on if it can be used for international transactions or not ! As others have stated ITT, you should be able to buy Crypto with them, and then use that to deposit to your poker site of choice

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can we withdraw to Visa Giftcards ?