Deposit and withdraw Options

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my country there are not much Deposit and withdraw options , i m stuck with neteller that has stopped offering it s prepaidcard a whiiile now ,and Cardschat also don t use Netteler for the moment , i would need help about what s the best options available for my country ?

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What about bitcoin?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
in my country there are not much Deposit and withdraw options , i m stuck with neteller that has stopped offering it s prepaidcard a whiiile now ,and Cardschat also don t use Netteler for the moment , i would need help about what s the best options available for my country ?
If you write in which country you live, it will be easier for people to answer you.

R

rockhill1962

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant use my credit/debit card on bovada and dont understand how to use bitcoin help me.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yeah but money will stay stuck in skrill account , as i can t withdraw it or receive it cash .
you can send money from a Skrill (or NETeller) account to your bank account

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Maybe you need to try paypal? This is a well-known and reliable payment system that works worldwide, try to check your country. In addition, you can to check which payment systems in your country can be replenished using neteller. Then you can simply transfer your funds to the account of another payment system in your country. In addition, there are exchange sites on the Internet that allow you to transfer funds between different payment systems, but you need to be very careful and choose only reliable exchangers.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Maybe you need to try paypal? This is a well-known and reliable payment system that works worldwide, try to check your country. In addition, you can to check which payment systems in your country can be replenished using neteller. Then you can simply transfer your funds to the account of another payment system in your country. In addition, there are exchange sites on the Internet that allow you to transfer funds between different payment systems, but you need to be very careful and choose only reliable exchangers.
Yes thank you , but i have the same problem with Paypal as i can not deposit in 888 or pokerstars... using paypal . For the exchanges, i tried it before but fees cost soo much specially if it s big ammount ( it s not a fixed fee it s percentage of the full amount)

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
A friend or a family member living in other countries might be the solution , i have the same problem since i play from tunisia so i send the money to my sister card that lives outside of tunisia and then i either buy gifts for myself with the money or ask her to send it throught western union if i need cash.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend or a family member living in other countries might be the solution , i have the same problem since i play from tunisia so i send the money to my sister card that lives outside of tunisia and then i either buy gifts for myself with the money or ask her to send it throught western union if i need cash.
yes i tried that before but can t do it currently . i don t know why Neteller stopped using Net+ prepaid card in morocco . it was a fast option .

S

Shakkie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys I'm from canada I deal with Bank of Montreal I use my debit visa card I have no problems depositing I have no problems when withdrawals going back into my BMO account my bank charges $14 for the transaction and that's it I've been doing this for about 3 years no issues whatsoever. a secondary choice for deposit is vanilla mastercard or Visa cards yes there is a activation free about $4.00 you can still use the withdrawal option back into your bank account.