Deposit. Virtual/Prepaid?

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know there is probably a thread out there relating to the question, I just cannot find it.

I'm searching for a virtual/Prepaid card option for US to ACR deposit.
Does anybody know of one that works?

There has been some threads discussing such from several months ago; however, does anyone have successful experience as of late with any particular option?

I understand crypto to wallet deposits are the most spoken about, but looking for a option as mentioned as above. Any suggestions?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I do not know of any card that will work
Crypto is best way to deposit funds if in US

What I see some people do is

Buy prepaid card-->Use card to buy Bitcoin-->Deposit Bitcoin on poker site

Another popular method is to find an exchanger that will exchange paypal Funds for Poker Funds

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually use prepaid visa cards because my bank doesnt let me deposit on gambling sites. I always wanted to look into bitcoin tho.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually use prepaid Visa cards because my bank doesnt let me deposit on gambling sites. I always wanted to look into bitcoin tho.

What specific prepaid card do you use?
Also, are you in the US?

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to make sense to me that since the Visa/MC option is present for a deposit option for US players and it's advertised everywhere, there are some cards out there that would be accepted.

I was told by Customer support, a debit card authorized for international transactions would work. The thing is, I don't find any testimonies online by US players saying it works for them.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like playing on Bovada because of the anonymous tables, but how in the world can they be the only US open platform that takes all Visa/MC payments in a breeze?

SASSOD

SASSOD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
el novato

hola como estan no se donde preguntar esto necesito saber como sacar dinero de un sitio y depositarlo en otro , por ejemplo sacar dinero de 888poker depositarlo virtualmente en algun sitio y luego pasarlo a 888poker

SASSOD

SASSOD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
el novato

hola como estan not to ask this I need to know how to take money from one place and deposit it in another, for example withdraw money from virtually 888poker deposit somewhere and then pass to 888poker

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You will need to rephrase question I do not understand exactly what are you asking.
This probably due to translator.
hola como estan not to ask this I need to know how to take money from one place and deposit it in another, for example withdraw money from virtually 888poker deposit somewhere and then pass to 888poker

SASSOD

SASSOD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
el novato

I would like to know how to withdraw money from a poker site such as 888poker and deposit on pokerstars, is there any page to make do with a guide

Helxn

Helxn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I know there is probably a thread out there relating to the question, I just cannot find it.

I'm searching for a virtual/Prepaid card option for US to ACR deposit.
Does anybody know of one that works?

There has been some threads discussing such from several months ago; however, does anyone have successful experience as of late with any particular option?

I understand crypto to wallet deposits are the most spoken about, but looking for a option as mentioned as above. Any suggestions?
Yes, you can use the ones offered by cryptcards.net on the site you can see the services compatible with the card, I have used some cards for purchases and subscriptions and they have worked without problems.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
el novato

I would like to know how to withdraw money from a poker site such as 888poker and deposit on PokerStars, is there any page to make do with a guide
If you are only moving funds between accounts neteller is the best, you get usually instant payment to your neteller account, and it goes instantly to your PS account.

Be aware that on PS you need to withdraw the exact amount back to Neteller before you can withdraw it on another method.

If you deposit 100USD with neteller,

You need to redeposit it back from PS, before you can take it out to your CC card or bank account.

Hope it helps.