Deposit options

eddy78

eddy78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never try deposit via cryptocurrency like bitcoins, have any of you tried? its the fees ok?:icon_tong

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cryptocurrency with its wild jumps in price is not the best content for the bankroll. I use only for output in some rooms. But not deposits, not storage.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I plan to make my first deposit using bitcoin. Now, I am exploring options and looking for the wallet that works best for me.

Maple_syrup

Maple_syrup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
I plan to make my first deposit using bitcoin. Now, I am exploring options and looking for the wallet that works best for me.
Let us know ho that works

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Bitcoin fees are very high. If you have another option like an ewallet like skrill.neteller/ecoPayz or visa or mastercard it is much cheaper to use that.

If there is no other option I would recommend using a cryptocurrency like Etherum. Much more reasonable transfer fees.
I never try deposit via cryptocurrency like bitcoins, have any of you tried? its the fees ok?:icon_tong

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker site Americas cardroom work with bitcoin, but i never try deposit via bitcoins and i not know how work

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bitcoin fees are very high. If you have another option like an ewallet like Skrill.Neteller/ecoPayz or Visa or Mastercard it is much cheaper to use that.

If there is no other option I would recommend using a cryptocurrency like Etherum. Much more reasonable transfer fees.
This is bad information. Bitcoin is one of the cheapest deposit options. Fees are very low, and that is a fact.

Example: I just made small deposit. Bought $20 bitcoin on cashapp sent to blockchain wallet, then sent to ACR, final deposit amount was $19.89 out of the original $20.

Last edited:
eddy78

eddy78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is bad information. Bitcoin is one of the cheapest deposit options. Fees are very low, and that is a fact.

Example: I just made small deposit. Bought $20 bitcoin on cashapp sent to blockchain wallet, then sent to ACR, final deposit amount was $19.89 out of the original $20.

about 2% not bad. tell me when you cash out with the fee is the same

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
about 2% not bad. tell me when you cash out with the fee is the same
I think $20 X 1/2% is 10 cents.
No, because you have to convert bitcoins to dollars, at coinbase that can be done by an ach transfer to your bank or at coinbase you can transfer to paypal then have money transferred to your bank debit card in minutes. ach takes a few days. I don't remember what the fees are on transferring out of bitcoin, You can probably google it or ask coinbase customer service. I think they have some fixed rate fees for different dollar amounts. I use Cashapp to buy so I have no idea what coinbase is on the buy side now either, I know the reason I switched to Cashapp was buy side limits and fees. I have not used Cashapp to sell. But I don't think fees are way out of line at coinbase. The only time I remember fees getting out of line was when Bitcoin went crazy and spiked in price but that did not last long and they got their fees back to reasonable. I have done quite a few cashouts there but that was months ago and the fact I don't remember the fees should say they were not bad.

Last edited:
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I only go off from my experiences I pay $3-$5 US these days. I have paid as much as $15 US in fess when the price had spiked.

Ehemionus

Ehemionus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Bet Online gives you 5% on your crypto currency deposits.
ignition gives you a 25% match (with 25x earnings before cashout) for first deposit. I've deposited Bitcoin (BTC) at Ignition and it is very reliable. If I send BTC from my wallet, it credits my bankroll within minutes.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I only go off from my experiences I pay $3-$5 US these days. I have paid as much as $15 US in fess when the price had spiked.
Was not trying to be rude, I know it may of come off that way. Sorry if it did. During the spike to the high in bitcoin fees were crazy for a while but they are not like that now. I used to use Visa for deposits before ACR started charging 10% on Visa deposits, now I use cashapp to buy bitcoin.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never use cryptocurrency. She is not stable and is now losing price.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You did not come across as rude, no worries.

Was not trying to be rude, I know it may of come off that way. Sorry if it did. During the spike to the high in bitcoin fees were crazy for a while but they are not like that now. I used to use Visa for deposits before ACR started charging 10% on Visa deposits, now I use cashapp to buy bitcoin.

Richardb77

Richardb77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I thought the minimum deposit with BC is $50?

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

thank you I have been trying to locate an exchange that allows you to buy less than $100 and it has been a struggle. Hopefully Cashapp works out for me as I don't wish to deposit $100+

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
thank you I have been trying to locate an exchange that allows you to buy less than $100 and it has been a struggle. Hopefully Cashapp works out for me as I don't wish to deposit $100+
You are welcome. :)
When I set up bitcoin on CashApp I could never get their in App scanner to scan my drivers license for verification. (it would scan front and not back) I had to pester their customer service by email and on twitter more than once before I was finally able to get it verified manually by email, after that making bitcoin purchases on their app is super easy and I have never had a problem after many many many purchases and sends from the app. It is great!