Deposit methods on ACR

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm in Australia so can only use bitcoin and I'm not very good with all tech stuff... cypto currency aint my thing..... so am leaning towards opening a new account in the Philippines .. in other words getting someone to open a new account and deposit from the Philippines -on their end..... but the question is, what will the deposit methods be? ..
ATM it says bitcoin, RAI money transfer but they ain't reliable (I've tried depositing using RAI but with no luck) and other cypto currencies... I'm listed as Australian so am limited massively but if I was depositing from the Philippines what depositing options have I got?

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tbh I think I might just use bitcoin, fingers crossed I'm able to get my head around it but yeah using bitcoin might be the easier option.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you use a credit card? I have used visa to deposit before with no issues.

S

Sunshinerise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I learn more about how Bitcoin are transfered to Dollars ?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Talk to the ACR representive we have here at Cardschat. They would be better able to answer your questions and assist you.

Either post questions in this thread:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/

Or if you prefer to keep it private, message them directly:
https://www.cardschat.com/members/acr-rep/
So I'm in Australia so can only use bitcoin and I'm not very good with all tech stuff... cypto currency aint my thing..... so am leaning towards opening a new account in the Philippines .. in other words getting someone to open a new account and deposit from the Philippines -on their end..... but the question is, what will the deposit methods be? ..
ATM it says bitcoin, RAI money transfer but they ain't reliable (I've tried depositing using RAI but with no luck) and other cypto currencies... I'm listed as Australian so am limited massively but if I was depositing from the Philippines what depositing options have I got?