Deposit on ACR.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does any one know if you can deposit on acr with prepaid credit card tried gift card and wouldnt let me. Idont have any credit cards pay cash for everything. Thanks

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can deposit with paysafecard​

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does any one know if you can deposit on acr with prepaid credit card tried gift card and wouldnt let me. Idont have any credit cards pay cash for everything. Thanks

I'm in the US and I cannot deposit with a prepaid card. BUT, you can use the prepaid card on paypal and deposit with a PayPal MC. Can also use cash App, if you don't haveit- getit. It's free. Use my referral code ! VCWJWCP and we each get $5. Once verified you can buy TC on cash app and deposit fast....downside, cash app won't link with a prepaid card either, neither will coinbase.
Networking works well too. Be careful of course, but lots of good people out there. For example, I've had folks p2p my ACR account and sent them funds via paypal. Also did a p2p for a CC buddy just yesterday and he sent me funds via cash app in exchange. Lots of options. You can buy BTC on cash app, store it, and send it.... You can't receive BTC with it though. I thought you could, nope, wrong. lol. I'd recommend a coinbase, blockchain, cash app, paypal account combo. it takes a little bit of set up with everything. Get verified with all those Apps and also with ACR for cash outs. You'll have to send some emails and pics of ID, utility bill, etc.... But one time process and worth do. necessary if you want the most important step of all- WITHDRAWLS!!!! ;)
I used to play online a bit pre 2011 and had shied away for last several years. Thanks to CC and more free time than usually, I've gotten back into it past couple months so I'm still learning as I go. Lots of trial and error. GL - ya on the tables :smokin:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I am not in the US. I do not even have the option of the card deposit button on ACR they removed it a few months aback.

I cannot tell what country you are from.

If you are in the US bitcoin is your best bet. Also the suggestion above by smknginmaine should work as well.

If you are not in the US you can use an ewallet like ecoPayz or neteller.

Best of Luck.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once made my first Deposit to ACR via ecoPayz. A very handy thing. Advise. Or skrill.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on ARC but I've never used bitcoin and am a bit hesitant. Do you have to pay fees to change bitcoin into $ ? How do you ultimately get $? Do you link your bitcoin account to your bank account?

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you go to deposit there is other ways to do it besides credit card!!!