Credit Card Deposit

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone used their credit card to deposit funds at ACR? If so, how did it work for you? Did your credit card company have any issues with the transaction? Should the deposit be a random amount like $98.57 instead of $100? Thanks

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No 10% fee with visa is too expensive!:eek:
Bitcoin is free,:)
Ecopayz 0.65 cent fee when deposit $40,
Often I deposit odd decimal numbers instead of round numbers like a $100 but that is due to converting euro currency to dollars normally.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe this bank took 1% for withdrawing money from a credit card. Although this% is withdrawn from the money that remained on the card.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have deposited with credit card on acr before but I wouldn’t now because of the 10% fee. Bitcoin is easier and cheaper.

J

jmg199

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People always mention the 10% fee, but I never see anyone bring up the weird conversion rate.
My account was charged less than the amount I requested. Only deposit I've made so not sure if that's the norm or an outlier.
And no issues encountered at all. I used a debit card.

Attachments

• deposit.JPG
    deposit.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 19
  • depsoit 2.JPG
    depsoit 2.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 19
rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are extra charges because it is treated by the credit card company as a cash advance

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
CC deposits banned in England but I did get charged 10 percent on a debit card at a different room ..

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have deposited on ACR in the past with a mastercard without any issues and with very little transaction fees (<$1) but about a year ago they totally removed card option for me as well as they removed many of my other options.

I use ecoPayz or all transactions on ACR. It is easy and free as my wallet currency is USD. It is also linked to my pokerstars account so I can easily transfer funds between these two rooms for free.