natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was looking around the annals of an old laptop and checked out some of the poker sites I used to play on a while back. One I found was Carbon Poker, a Merge site. I located the password and discovered I still have a few hundred dollars there.

I tried to make a withdrawal and oh boy was it a PITA. The only option is a bitcoin option. I know in the past I have requested a bank transfer and also a check for withdrawals.
In order to make a Bitcoin withdrawal, I have to make a Bitcoin deposit. No big deal right?

It seems that, in order to use this option, here's the policy.
BITCOIN

Fee: A 3% fee is charged to all subsequent E-Wallet withdrawals. Before you are eligible to receive a withdrawal to your account you must first have made a deposit via that method. You will then see listed as a withdrawal option in the Cashier.
The maximum BTC amount is based on your BTC deposits as a percentage of your total deposits within the last 6 months. BTC withdrawal amount will increase as a larger percentage of your deposits are made with BTC.

% Chart:
0%-24% $500
25%-49% $1,500
50%-74% $2,500
75%-100% $5,000
So it seems I have to deposit $1500 to withdraw what I found on he site. And then, I would only be able to withdraw $750, leaving $750 that I would have to make another deposit on.
It's kind of crazy as I have made several withdrawals in the past.

May just have to play there for the experience.

Anyone have any secret ways to make a withdrawal? I was going to put the $$$ onto BCP

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does another player have a money transfer option there? Then all you have to do is find a reliable person who plays there and will work for you.

nurjemal

nurjemal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every poker site has some stupid problem
Americas Cardroom this poker site does not have any conditions for withdrawing money
you can start without a Deposit
if you win in freerolls you can safely withdraw without a Deposit

J

JRTHEKING

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't heard or read a good word about Carbon and Merge since I started playing again so this doesn't sound surprising. Downloaded it on return and the site looks dead with nothing for deposit and withdraw options other than Bitcoin as you say. The site and network are on a steep decline for some time from what I've read. Good luck if you can navigate your dough out of there.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's crazy! deleted Carbon just in time.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would highly suggest to make effort to make some deposit and use bitcoin and move your $$$$ away from them.
:)

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For all the hate on Carbon it may be the softest tournament fields any us site has to offer, with the exception of Global, I don't know because I haven't played on there. There is likely some sort of rake requisite you can make too.

K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are quite anointing... but as a colleague said they hold one of the easiest tournaments that you can find online .
7 years ago when it was still open for the European market, I got to the final table of their 109$ tournament with ease .