Carbon poker withdrawal??

S

squinter72

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wondering if anyone has ever had a successful withdrawal from carbon poker??Why should they need a picture of your bankcard if you use an internet banking site??

Shufflin

Shufflin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it's funny; just takes a simple click to deposit (they didn't care WHO I was then) and all this mumbo jumbo to withdraw. I inquired about why they needed my credit card when I am going thru Moneybookers, and they replied that I didn't need to include it. My initial request was then denied, but after another email, accepted. Now they say 4-6 weeks for "delivery"... we'll see...

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received a check within a week of my request...I never had to deposit, or show proof of my identity. I did receive it the week prior to Black Friday though, but I didn't deposit till after that date. It went through without a hitch!:)

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Checks are pretty slow right now, people are/were waiting 6-8 weeks. However, a slew of withdrawals have been processed in recent days across Merge (a good sign); they were also processed as gift cards rather than checks. (Which I would actually prefer, but they should be more up front about it IMO)

What are you saying specifically? If you used a credit/debit card to deposit, you need to fill out the CC authorization section of the verification form (the form you need either way). You also need a photo ID and I think a utility bill (or similar). This is pretty standard for most sites -- it's a hassle, but we all have to deal with it.

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never deposited, never showed any ID, withdrawed to Netteler and recived my money after 2 days.

M

MIGO14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody experience with moneybookers ?
Until now I never deposited on Carbon and just have a small BR there, but Iam thinking of depositing if withdrawal works fine with moneybookers.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never deposited, never showed any ID, withdrawed to Netteler and recived my money after 2 days.

E-wallets are a different story. Most sites will not require identity verification when using them. US players cannot use e-wallets to play at Merge rooms (at least those rooms that use the network cashier).

Has anybody experience with moneybookers ?
Until now I never deposited on Carbon and just have a small BR there, but Iam thinking of depositing if withdrawal works fine with moneybookers.

IIRC, Merge withdrawals to Moneybookers are taking ~ a week or so to hit your account. I haven't been watching closely, though, so you may want to check out the various Merge-related withdrawal threads on 2+2 forums.

Shufflin

Shufflin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got mine through Moneybookers -- only a few days after approval. Full BR at Stars now...

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just submitted a request for check withdrawal. Fingers crossed. The first time I asked for withdrawal, it was denied. I was told check withdrawals to my state was disallowed...

So if this request doesn't go thru, I am utterly screwed, as there is no way to get my $ out.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just submitted a request for check withdrawal. Fingers crossed. The first time I asked for withdrawal, it was denied. I was told check withdrawals to my state was disallowed...

So if this request doesn't go thru, I am utterly screwed, as there is no way to get my $ out.

What state are you in? I'm guessing if your location triggered the denial the first time, the same thing will happen again. I was unaware that any Merge skins were doing this to players that signed up prior to them cutting off new US signups.

I'd push support for some answers; you may want to bring this to 2+2, where a rep will hopefully address it. They haven't been active at all lately, but this sounds like a potentially big issue. (Unless the first time you requested it was just a fluke)

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At that time, my account had not been cleared yet, so I am hoping THAT was the problem rather than the state problem as a rep told me via chat. She told me to use UseMyWallet but that I had to make a deposit before I could withdraw.

I did that, and UMW was shut down days later so I essentially put more money into the site that I potentially may never get back… I don’t have luck with these things. I requested a withdrawal from FT just two days before Black FRI, and now the $ is in limbo.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update.
Fortunately, it LOOKS like my withdrawal request went through. But, Carbon notified me that it will be in the form of a gift card.
What type of gift card and where I need to spend the $? I have no idea.
Any Carbon players get a gift card before?

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update.
Fortunately, it LOOKS like my withdrawal request went through. But, Carbon notified me that it will be in the form of a gift card.
What type of gift card and where I need to spend the $? I have no idea.
Any Carbon players get a gift card before?

Check 2+2, there is a lot of info on this in the Merge withdrawal threads. The gift cards can be used at ATMs to withdraw cash (e.g. Discover, visa). IMO, they are way better than checks -- fees are minimal too.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long does it take to complete the account verification on Carbon?

I was getting ready to make a withdrawl from Carbon and noticed I made a mistake on my birthday when I made my account. I told them what happen and they told me I had to send in a picture of my id, a bill, and a picture having the verification form filled out and signed, because I was going to have to do that to make a withdrawl anyways and it would be one-time only process.

They was emailing me back about every 24 or so (give or take.) But now I have sent all my pictures that they have asked and they have not sent me a email back. I sent them two different emails saying I upload them in my player admin and everything should be good to go...it has been over 50 hours since I have heard back from them.

The thing is my account is still suspended but they changed my birthday to the right one on my account information. I don't know what to make of it.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long does it take to complete the account verification on Carbon?

I was getting ready to make a withdrawl from Carbon and noticed I made a mistake on my birthday when I made my account. I told them what happen and they told me I had to send in a picture of my id, a bill, and a picture having the verification form filled out and signed, because I was going to have to do that to make a withdrawl anyways and it would be one-time only process.

They was emailing me back about every 24 or so (give or take.) But now I have sent all my pictures that they have asked and they have not sent me a email back. I sent them two different emails saying I upload them in my player admin and everything should be good to go...it has been over 50 hours since I have heard back from them.

The thing is my account is still suspended but they changed my birthday to the right one on my account information. I don't know what to make of it.

Carbon took ~ 2 weeks to accept my documents. This was after they originally responded within 24 hours to verify an inconsistency. This was a month or two ago, so take it for what it's worth. Might be a while, I would keep emailing them every couple days.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally completed the process. Here is the email I got back from them.

"Dear Sam,
Thank you for contacting us.
Thank you for submitting all of the requested information to verify the security of your account.
I am pleased to inform you that our security verification process is now complete. Your gaming account is fully enabled and you are free to continue playing.
We appreciate your co-operation and we apologize if this verification process has put you at any inconvenience.
Best regards,
Esteban
Carbon Poker
Poker Security"

The email support is unpredictable. I sent them everything they asked for on Tuesday evening, they send me a email back this morning which was basically a duplicate of the last email that I got from them asking for doucments which I sent them already. I told them that I sent everything they asked but I would re-send it again and I get a email back in like 4 or 5 hours.
So I should be able to withdrawl fairly easy now right? I was going to withdrawl but noticed the mistake I made on my birthday and had to get it changed...which they said it would be a one time process only. What method would you all recommended to withdrawl?

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Carbon suspend your account while going thru the withdrawl process.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Carbon suspend your account while going thru the withdrawl process.

No, they don't. Unless your account doesn't pass their security processes -- in which case, I don't think you'll see a withdrawal.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, they don't. Unless your account doesn't pass their security processes -- in which case, I don't think you'll see a withdrawal.
Thanks, I passed the security verifiation process just a few days ago (like I said above) I was just wondering.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, when I saw a few people were getting quicker cashouts via gift cards I wasn't sure if it was isolated or not. It seems more and more people are getting them within 2-3 weeks; looks like I will fall in that range as well.

Withdrew from Hero on 7/10, approved 7/26. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of the week. I assume it's a gift card because it was only ~ $500 (AFAIK no one is getting them for > $1000 cashouts) and it was processed so quick.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have just made my first withdrawal from Carbon, to my neteller account and it took 2 days with no account verification which I think you only need if you deposit through a Credit or Debit card

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just made my first withdrawal from Carbon, to my Neteller account and it took 2 days with no account verification which I think you only need if you deposit through a Credit or Debit card

I'm not sure on Carbon/Merge, but with other sites, I know that e-wallets don't require account verification, but other methods do (generally). Credit/debit cards add the requirement of credit card verification.

Cheese

Cheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If it doesn't work, withdraw via moneybookers and deposit on another poker room such as pokerstars or if your from the US 888 poker.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, when I saw a few people were getting quicker cashouts via gift cards I wasn't sure if it was isolated or not. It seems more and more people are getting them within 2-3 weeks; looks like I will fall in that range as well.

Withdrew from Hero on 7/10, approved 7/26. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of the week. I assume it's a gift card because it was only ~ $500 (AFAIK no one is getting them for > $1000 cashouts) and it was processed so quick.

Did they ask you if you would rather have a gift card or check when your withdraw was approved?

I sent in for my withdraw 7 days ago, still pending. I sent Carbon a email early this morning asking how the process was coming and if they knew when they would make a call if it would get approved or not. They said that they have been backed up on withdraws and they are doing the best they can.

Glad to hear it took yours 16 days but it was approved...I thought maybe the longer the pending the more likely it would be declined. There is no reason mine shouldn't be approved though, so mine gets approved next week.

I would rather have a check than a card but whatever works, I am also withdrawing $500.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update for my withdrawal situation from Carbon.

I did get a gift card. I called to activate it and verified my identity. Then I was told by the rep that I talked to that the amount I was owed has been put on the card.
Today I went to the ATM and everything went fine until I got the message that the balance was ZERO.

I called the card company but the automated answering msg says “server is down” and tells me to “call the client” (Carbon). No one to man the phones. The problem is, Carbon has no call in number and getting a reply via email is no guarantee.

I hope it’s just a simple problem that can be fixed… hopefully I didn’t get screwed somewhere along the line here.