Cake Poker Withdrawal Problem!

R

ronnieg17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not deposit to Cake Poker... you will never see it ever again !
been a month and still waiting for a withdrawl, they cannot even guarantee that I will receive it in 2011 due to technical issues.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My big grip with Cake is the $500 min to cash out. They don't tell you that when they take your $50 deposit. As soon as I get it to 500 (or lose it all), I am through with Cake

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not deposit to Cake Poker... you will never see it ever again !
been a month and still waiting for a withdrawl, they cannot even guarantee that I will receive it in 2011 due to technical issues.

Are you serious that they say they can't guarantee that they are going to pay you in 2011? That's ridiculous if they don't pay you in this year.
I don't know if you are an US player or not, I'm not from US and, for what I know, the cash outs on Cake Poker are taking around 3-4 weeks to be processed. At least for the non US players.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My big grip with Cake is the $500 min to cash out. They don't tell you that when they take your $50 deposit. As soon as I get it to 500 (or lose it all), I am through with Cake

Yep, they don't tell about the minimum cash out, $500 as a minimum value is an absurd, at least for me.
I think the best thing you can do is find a friend non-US to make a transfer and asks him to cash out. I know that for non-US players the minimum cash out is $50.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Player-to-player transfer is the best way to cashout of Cake for small / micro stakes players. Unfortunately, you usually have to take quite a hit on the vig. Cake $ is not worth that much these days, I'm seeing it go for .65-.80 / $1. I sold my balance for ~ 70 cents on the dollar about a month ago just so I could be done with Cake and move on to another skin.

S

Sookems

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake = Criminals!!!!

When I deposited my $50 they never told me that I would have to wait 4-6 weeks for my transaction. I am not a US customer so I expected it to take what they told me when I cashed out which was 1-2 days for it to go to Moneybookers.com.

DO NOT USE CAKE POKER!!!!!!!!!!!

CAKE POKER IS A RIP OFF!!!!!!!

S

Sookems

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way, if anyone wants to buy the $1500 I'm trying to cash out I will happily take 75 cents on the dollar. Since I'm locked out of my account now I'm not exactly sure how I can do this though. Apparently my 38 emails to them about my cashout has annoyed them enough to lock my account.

CAKE POKER IS THE SHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesDaBear

JamesDaBear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming for all of us that are hoping to get our money off Cake and other sites.

H

hunter444

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i cashed out 1600 since may, and the amount still looks pending, i am a us player, they tell me they can't tell me when i can get my money, i think they are going to default at one point because the payment times are getting longer and longer, so watch out and i'll keep you updated.

Z

ZODECI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cashed out 1600 since may, and the amount still looks pending, i am a us player, they tell me they can't tell me when i can get my money, i think they are going to default at one point because the payment times are getting longer and longer, so watch out and i'll keep you updated.

Go their Facebook page and blast them over and over. Some other guy made a post saying he successfully made a withdrawal after waiting 6 weeks just by rioting on their FB page.

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am getting the same bullshit answers from them myself.
"Cash out backlogs","Cashier Problems","Technical issues"
One excuse after another.:mad:
They will not even tell me when my cash out request will / might be processed.
Other sites can process cash out's to a neteller account between 24 to 48 hours,so there is no reason why Cakepoker can't!
Unless they are struggling to find the funds.:eek:
I know of other players who have been waiting since the end of May for there cash out to be processed.
This does not look good for players hoping to get their money out of Cakepoker.
Time to go to other forums and warn any other potential players thinking about depositing on Cakepoker,not to do so.
Bunch of shysters!!:mad:

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been reading on other poker forums,that some players have been slowly getting paid out,albeit after a very lengthy wait of 8 to 12 weeks.
This is a disgustingly,pathetic amount of time to have to wait for a cheque,even more so for an e-transfer.
Still getting the some old excuses.
I suggested they take a laxative,as this usually helps to clear back-logs.:)
Will prob have to wait an extra couple of weeks for that comment.:(

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have a pending cashout, i got a polite email today so im hoping its cashed out soon, lets hope for the best.

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought I better come back here and let people know that my cash out has just been approved.:)
It took a total of 26 days for an e-wallet withdrawal request to finally clear,
Although I am very relieved to have got this money out at last,I do think that Cakepoker should not be advertising,that their cash outs to an e-wallet only takes 24-48 hours to clear,or 3-4 weeks for cheques to clear.
To all the rest of you who are waiting for a cash out to clear,just keep being patient,it looks like you will eventually get your dosh. :cool:

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been waiting over a month myself,
will let you know when- if ever transfered

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some Cake Skins that process their own Deposits/Withdraws and are much faster and much more reliable. If you want to play on the Cake Network, I would recommend avoiding the Cake Poker Skin and joining another skin on the Cake Network that processes their own Cashouts.

They also have different limits available for Cashouts, yet you can still get the same RakeBack %, Bonus offer, same player pool, Gold Cards/Gold Chips, etc.....

A

Archibald

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake Cashout Problem

I've been waiting for 6 weeks. It's amazning how fast they respond to my numerous inquirees regarding the delay. After Black Friday, Cake seemed to be my best option. Now what?

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been waiting for 6 weeks. It's amazning how fast they respond to my numerous inquirees regarding the delay. After Black Friday, Cake seemed to be my best option. Now what?

No way. I wouldn't play anywhere where I have to wait nearly that long for a cashout. These are your best bets, IMO:

bodog
Merge -- Lock, RPM (supposedly coming back to new US players soon)
Everleaf -- Minted
Yatahay -- True, Doyles
Cake -- intertops, PPN (not a skin that uses the Cake cashier)

W

webuynsell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake Poker Withdrawal

I requested my withdrawal by check (US Player) on June 24th. Friday was officially 8 weeks. I have been in constant communication with Cake. SO far the only good thing is they are not dodging my emails. But I keep getting the same email response, "withdrawal backlog, no immediate ETA, etc, blah, blah blah.

I will post when I finally get my check, whenever that may be.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only people researched the internet or forum before depositing.

I did make a thread regarding cake and their very slow / next to none withdrawal process. They are good at replying to emails, that's about it,

It took 3months for me to receive my payment and that was less than $100.00..with the same excuses as above (and many more) It all boils down to them being quite broke, none of what they said. I DID receive my monies like stated, but it was a very long drawn out process..

I have decided to never, ever play at cake again. The only poker sites I'm comfortable with are pokerstars and betfair.

Advice: AVOID.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

HaHA are you for real?? Is this what the minimum is now? It used to be $50.00....

The obvious thing that is happening here is that they don't want to payout to people who have gained a free capital through these poker websites ($50.00 free capital" etc..then withdrawing it.

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested my withdrawal by check (US Player) on June 24th. Friday was officially 8 weeks. I have been in constant communication with Cake. SO far the only good thing is they are not dodging my emails. But I keep getting the same email response, "withdrawal backlog, no immediate ETA, etc, blah, blah blah.

I will post when I finally get my check, whenever that may be.

I know it's a pain in the arse mate,but it's best to just let them get on with it,in their own time.By bombarding them with emails every now and then,they might just put you back to the end of the list.
Bide your time, and i'm sure you will get your cash......sometime!;)

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only people researched the internet or forum before depositing.

I did make a thread regarding cake and their very slow / next to none withdrawal process. They are good at replying to emails, that's about it,

It took 3months for me to receive my payment and that was less than $100.00..with the same excuses as above (and many more) It all boils down to them being quite broke, none of what they said. I DID receive my monies like stated, but it was a very long drawn out process..

I have decided to never, ever play at cake again. The only poker sites I'm comfortable with are pokerstars and Betfair.

Advice: AVOID.

Agree. I've made multiple posts that Cake has extremely slow Cashouts. If players are going to play on the Cake Network use a skin that processes their own Cashouts because they will be much faster.

Personally, I would go with another Network and skin that is processing Cashouts much quicker. There are still options for US players to receive fast Cashouts and even more options for non-US players.