Bodog Bank Wire Payout Trouble (U.S.) Bodog REP, PLEASE HELP!

S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all, just wondering if anybody else has experienced difficulty on bodog when requesting a bank wire payout. I am now going on the 12th business day and the payment has still not showed up in my checking account. I confirmed multiple times with bodog that they have my correct account number, routing number and swift code.

It is just ridiculous how easy they make it to deposit and difficult they make it to actually get a payout. This is the first payout I have ever requested and I am frustrated with the wait. Bodog claims the transfer takes 7-10 business days.

My first payout is for $10,000 (max bank wire payout transfer) and the second one is for $9950. My bank is Bank of America. Bodog reps please help! This has been a terrible experience and I just want my money that I worked hard to earn. $19,950 is a nice chunk of change and if I do not get it I will be enraged. All of the money I have put into Bodog, all I can say is I better get my money and other people, think twice before using Bodog.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's only two days past the expected time, chill, you are requesting 2 large amounts and this being your first cash out, I am sure they are doing some investigating, as all poker rooms do on a first cash out.

S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its hard to chill man, this is a nice amount of money, I will be happy when it gets here.

goldfinger1217

goldfinger1217

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First congrats on the cash out.The first time I withdrew from bodog it took a little longer than expected .After my first payout though they have been prompt.

S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks!

First congrats on the cash out.The first time I withdrew from bodog it took a little longer than expected .After my first payout though they have been prompt.
Did you do your payouts as wire transfers also?

S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I just made the post like an hour ago.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you tried contacting their customer support over the phone?

1-866-909-2237

S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes.

Have you tried contacting their customer support over the phone?

1-866-909-2237
I called them today and yesterday. They said they would email me with updates. I have talked to customer service a number of times about this issue.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I called them today and yesterday. They said they would email me with updates. I have talked to customer service a number of times about this issue.
lol it is only two days past the expected time frame, and you have talked to them a number of times? Maybe they would get more done if they weren't being interrupted so much, lol.
Good luck

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol it is only two days past the expected time frame, and you have talked to them a number of times? Maybe they would get more done if they weren't being interrupted so much, lol.
Good luck
LOL, this. :) Seriously, relax. That is a big withdrawal, especially for a first withdrawal. You should be happy that they are making sure all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.

S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still nothing. Its hard to relax I began the payout process in mid July. Its been almost a month for this process and finally they sent a confirmation email on July 26 saying my first payout was processed. Guess what? Its now the 13th business day and I cant believe how long this process has taken. Once I get my money, Bodog has certainly lost a customer. This is ridiculous shouldn't take this long to get my money.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just curious here.... it's been awhile since you posted about this... I'm wondering > Did you get it yet?

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You will absolutely get your money, don't worry. :) If CS is not helping to your satisfaction, please send me a PM with your account number and I'll ask a senior CS manager to look into it.

Becky

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm assuming you are not US? If you are, I'd be worried about BOA closing my account. I know some online pros have had accounts with the big multi-national banks closed after making some large bank wire transfers. Course they were larger than yours, but just saying.

S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am.

I'm assuming you are not US? If you are, I'd be worried about BOA closing my account. I know some online pros have had accounts with the big multi-national banks closed after making some large bank wire transfers. Course they were larger than yours, but just saying.
I am US. Wow, they were even larger than 10K? This worries me. I am hoping it gets here. Unfortunately, nothing I can really do now that the process has began. I wish Bodog let me know it would be this difficult with the bank wire, I would have either opened a different bank account with another bank to get the money or requested the payout differently.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't worry. Becky will get things sorted for you.

N

Ndfightingirish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still waiting on wire transfer myself

Hey Bodogbecky can you look into my wire transfer please? It's me and my wife's 9th year anniversary and i was looking to receive my wire in time to get her something nice. It doesn't look like that is going to happen. I hope i get it soon. I hope someone can help me Manager someone. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pureluck888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BodogBecky...posted a thread claiming i had not yet received my wire transfer of 2750. if you could help me out that would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SiMbEcK11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Close of 14th business day today, still have not received funds.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada