Bitcoin advise deposit withdrawal. What do you use?

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I use circle waiting on coinbase approval and use blockchain wallet along with another private wallet.

I was confused on how to move circle to other platforms since they no longer allow bitcoin address movement. I never even thought about paypal so a friend explained to me, just send by your email from circle to paypal then send paypal to blockchain then send to poker site

so do this vice versa on withdrawals. The big bitcoin companies are stomping down on what can do with gambling sites etc.. Get an wallet you trust etc..

I hoped everyone would pitch in here on this. Saying first where you are from THIS MATTERS I AM IN UNITED STATES what bitcoin sites you use what wallets you use and do you use paypal to do the work moving from a circle to paypal to a wallet then to the sites etc..

Thank you sincerely for your participation I hope this helps others and myself now and in future as things keep changing:)

Robert Guess

thetick33

@robertguess2009 twitter
http://www.facebook.com/thetick33 add me to social media lets hook up at times for some games especially american players:)

D

Dwarf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never used circle... pretty sure paypal doesn't do bitcoin...

Did you acquire bitcoin on circle? If you cant send bitcoins via circle to a btc address (And they claim to sell you btc) something seems fishy.

That being said many online exchanges will host a btc wallet for you. If you're afraid of being tracked, create a new account at an exchange, send your btc there, then deposit from that address to your poker account.

Last edited:
thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did that dunk if you look

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have read up on bitcoin and wallets and if u use circle in the us u need to have a wallet to transfer to ,then deposit thru ur wallet to stars,
if not mistaken circle dosen't allow deposits to gaming sites [gambling].
i havent used bitcoin as of yet

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
circle no longer accepts bitcoin addresses to send bitcoin to only takes name or emails this is the problem with circle.