Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
BetOnline sent me email with a survey. I calmly ignored this action from the poker room. But! Today, the BetOnline has sent another email where it says that I acted short-sightedly. Because at the end of the survey I will be given a password for the $2000 tournament, which will be held today and will begin .. oh hell, it has already begun. I ventured to pass this survey without opening the client, so as not to be disappointed that the late registration could have ended. And I registered! So now I have an unsolved problem.
How to withdraw my $31?
At first glance, this is an enchanted room what hasn't withdrawal. I never made a deposit. Registered there for the CC Celebration in August and have not played since.
n2Ykql6sbedL6r.png

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play windfalls see if you can run it up above $100 deposit the minimum $50 and clear the rollover then withdraw using ether.

Last edited:
Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline sent me email with a survey. I calmly ignored this action from the poker room. But! Today, the BetOnline has sent another email where it says that I acted short-sightedly. Because at the end of the survey I will be given a password for the $2000 tournament, which will be held today and will begin .. oh hell, it has already begun. I ventured to pass this survey without opening the client, so as not to be disappointed that the late registration could have ended. And I registered! So now I have an unsolved problem.
How to withdraw my $31?
At first glance, this is an enchanted room what hasn't withdrawal. I never made a deposit. Registered there for the CC Celebration in August and have not played since.
n2Ykql6sbedL6r.png

I think at Bet Online you have to make at least a min deposit to withdrawal. That's is how it was when I used to play there.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deduced through a skrill, after a Deposit and verification of the account. First verification and then Deposit. Deposit beat. The money should be transferred from poker to sports in till.

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Will I be able to withdraw my money later, if I don’t use the bonus code, or will they still block the deposit amount so that I play it back to rollover?
I do not want to block or risk my personal funds. I have no excess.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Do not use a bonus a code. Their bonuses are very nice and big but comes huge playthrough requirements.

Deposit via Skrill or neteller. Verify your account i.e. send id and address if they ask for it (most cases they don't unless you deposit with visa card directly to BOL).

Whatever you deposit you must rollover at least once. After that you are free to withdraw. Skrill and Neteller minimum withdrawal amount is $25. The minimum amount you can deposit via Skrill/Neteller is $10. I did my first deposit via a $10 Neteller deposit and was able to withdraw.

Cardschat has a nice $200 freeroll on there every Wednesday. Once you complete the above on your first withdrawal you are free to withdraw anytime in future with no restrictions other than having $25 or more as minimum is $25.

I am assuming you have Skrill/Neteller given your country. If you don't and don't want to open account you will have to go through the route of Bitcoin. The only difference is Bitcoin min deposit is $20 and min withdrawal is $50.

If you are wondering the same rules applies to their sister site SportsBetting Poker. Cardschat has a nice $200 freeroll on Firdays on there.

If you have any questions just ask I will do my best to answer

Best of luck.

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So, the withdrawal was successful. I made $10 deposit from Skrill. Then I played two tournaments for $1.50 each and two for $3.50 (I won only one $1.50). As a result, I have $2.84 / $10. Overall not so bad.
I requested a withdrawal and received $ 34.04 in 64 hours.

Upd: I forgot to write about the identification. In the fall, I made a document in the bank to identify my address. It is valid for a short time and at the same time costs money, thus I sent almost to all the rooms in which I registered. So identification didn't bring me any worries.

Last edited:
U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

They probably have a fifty dollar withdraw fee so it is best to have a hundred in account to withdrawl. When you get that look at the bottom. I think it says more options. You get back to the main menu that way and then can make a withdrawl.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive made several withdraws using btc takes 48hrs but always goes through on time. minimum for btc is only like $20 i think but im pretty sure have to make a $20 btc deposit before you can withdraw..theoretically you could deposit 20 n pull out whole 50 loos couple bucks in currency exchange n miner fees. always works for me....hope this helps n good luck! :D