Betonline rollover rules

B

Brandon morris

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I screwed guys? Played poker through betonline for 2 months probly have deposited 1000 bucks at least won a tourney for 3600 tried to withdraw and got an email saying I need to rollover or basically wager 1500 dollars of my money before I can make a withdraw? Does this sound normal ??? Also I can't play the free play 50 bucks it says I need to play that too to make a withdraw and when I try it says insufficient funds...even though I have 3600 anybody have this problem with bol?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I removed it last year! Couldn't withdraw money !
1317663627_480.jpg

Y

yrag9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bet online are crooks!

I'm new here and don't even know how many people will see this? Hopefully 1000's! please inform me if there are other places also to post I want as many people to see as possible! Ive played at bet online for a year or so,made a deposit of $50 twice in 1 day 1st time didnt go thru so I stopped 1 hr later tried again, and was successful went to play and my account showed $4 buks I tried talking to live chat they switch me to different people over an over until I said screw this 1hr and 15 min is enough no one gave me a straight answer! The money wasn't the issue. BET ONLINE is stupid for not keeping me as a customer over a $46 bucks and still have no clue where the $46 went!!! IDI:mad:TS [forgive my spelling]

Poker Rules - Poker Games