BetOnLine Deposit

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been through Hell with making a deposit on BOL. when I made the deposit it said successful. then my account got lock with no explanation, then they said there was an IP problem, then they said my bank declined the transaction (haven't heard from my bank) now they say I cant access my account until I make a successful deposit and after that I must wait 7 days before I can play. what the hell! all this took place over 2 days - anyone else have problems - is BOL safe - any thoughts as to what to do. thanks

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I did not have such problems. Sometimes banks block transactions on gambling sites. I used skrill's payment system to make the first deposit. And by the way, as far as I know, this site does not support the withdrawal function on a bank card.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I made a deposit with Skrill and there were no problems.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've deposited on Bet Online and had no such issues, so that's kind of surprising to hear. Talk to a rep and get back to us!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Sounds like a card deposit.

Something must be off with information on account and card information. If the card is indeed yours they will unlock account within the 7 days once they verify info.

Could also be your bank. Some banks do not allow gambling transactions. They could have blocked the transaction.

Check your card statement, if you do not have online facility call the number on the card find out if transaction went through.