Best ways to deposit and withdraw in Middle East ( morocco...)

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would really need some good infos about best ways with lowcost fee to deposit and withdraw in Morocco

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I don't know the answer to your question cause I am not from those parts and not familiar with rules and regulations that govern that country. The best way to start is to see or find out what options the Poker Room has available for you and go from there.

My suggestions to look at:
ewallet like skrill, neteller, Ecopayz or entropay.
Cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
A visa/mastercard Debit or Credit card.

Google is your best friend for more info.

Best of Luck

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best ways to deposit and withdraw in Middle East ( morocco...

First thank you , I really appreciate your answer. Let me inform you that here in morocco, the country has made bitcoin as a forbidden currency to use. So it s illegal, also all the websites have stop sending credit card ( neteller xapo payonner... ) . So currently, we are stuck here With one only option, we have to ask for a credit card from our local bank that can only be used online. With a limit of 1000 dollars per year ( deposit only , can t deposit more than 1000 $ in the card) . And the fees are so expensive( can get to 25 % ), the withdraw can take 15 open days.

F

Freeboybilal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi . In morocco all deposites opperation is blocked from the bank if you try to use your online credit card. So the only way is to use netller.
If you want to withraw you shoul ask for bank transiction.