WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’ve built up my bankroll to about $92 and I’m just considering options on withdrawing now that I’m almost at the $100 mark.

I don’t use BitCoin or Crypto and Ecopayz looks like they charge you for breathing if you have an account with them.

My questions are - Is the Bank Draft option a mailed Cheque? How fast is this option for a Canadian?

is a Money Transfer a straight transfer to your bank account? Are there fees? Wait time?

I’m probably going to go with the Bank Draft option. I’m just wondering how other people withdraw from ACR and what my best option would be. I’m on the fence with Ecopayz.

Kinda wish they just had a paypal option to make things easy 🤷🏼*♀️

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They cannot have PayPal as PayPal does not condone its financial services for "gambling". I personally would not cash out 92 bucks but to each his own...usually if the money is needed elsewhere or if it is life altering/life changing money I cash out with myetherwallet. Took 18 hours to have my funds send and saved the room financial transfer fees. Ask "Smallfrie" how he does his crypto to bank account transfers with minimal fees as previous members have had large fees with check and the international checks being difficult to cash. Best of Luck.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They cannot have PayPal as PayPal does not condone its financial services for "gambling". I personally would not cash out 92 bucks but to each his own...usually if the money is needed elsewhere or if it is life altering/life changing money I cash out with myetherwallet. Took 18 hours to have my funds send and saved the room financial transfer fees. Ask "Smallfrie" how he does his crypto to bank account transfers with minimal fees as previous members have had large fees with check and the international checks being difficult to cash. Best of Luck.

Yeah I just saw a charge of $2.25 a month for account maintenance after inactivity of 12 months. That seems ridiculous. If there’s a way to cancel the Ecopayz account after I’m done using it I’d be alright with the other fees they’d charge for withdrawing (2-4% cash withdrawal + 3% currency exchange)

I just don’t understand the eco account vs eco card. Difference of paying $5-7 with the EcoCard on withdrawal or $8.89-$15 with the EcoAccount withdrawal.

Idk. If someone’s had any experience dealing with EcoPayz I’d love to hear it.