Angry

L

La reytor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be good to enable some new option to deposit money since there are many who do not have a credit card, however we have the money, it is quite complicated to make a deposit without a credit card and companies that offer transfers, take a long time and It is quite expensive, for example I have to go to the bank to deposit money to "AIRTM" this transfer takes three to five days, then I have to make an electronic transfer from "AIRTM" to "skrill" and from SKRILL to POKERSTAR and had to wait 5 to 8 days, and the transfer took 17 days and I almost lost my money. they should have an account in each bank of each country so that the deposit does not take so long and does not cost as much

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why, don't you just use Interac (e-transfer)? You can deposit/withdraw directly from your bank account, depending in which country you live.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never made a deposit on a poker site and like anyway I always lose the banckroll that I win thanks to the frerroll. I am not interested in investing my money at the moment.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I´ve never had any problems to deposit or withdraw money..I use a visa Debit Card..But I am aware that it depends on each country..I hope you will find a solution.At pokerstars website , you will find out all the methods for deposits and withdrawals in your country.Good luck!

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had a similar situation when I didn't have a bank card. It would not be bad if the deposit could be made without a bank account in a few minutes