ACR withdrawal

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited with BitCoin and am cashing out, but my cashout was blocked (i didn't receive an email or anything regarding this, but they said they sent one) when I asked why, they said I needed to verify my account and send ID, Proof of Address, and Copy of CC.

I have deposited in the past with a CC, but account was $0 and money was only from bitcoin.

Has anyone else experienced this when trying to withdraw from ACR?

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strange. I've deposited and withdrawn from ACR without trouble before. The site is currently undergoing a lot of maintenance, so perhaps that has something to do with this issue? Definitely contact customer support to get a sure answer.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don'r recommend to take any acttion in this room before the software runs withour problems like it was before the update.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is not surprising now from ACR. I can not even open the payment option. It is ridiculous what is happening since the software update, this is unqualified in 2019!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I deposited with BitCoin and am cashing out, but my cashout was blocked (i didn't receive an email or anything regarding this, but they said they sent one) when I asked why, they said I needed to verify my account and send ID, Proof of Address, and Copy of CC.

I have deposited in the past with a CC, but account was $0 and money was only from bitcoin.

Has anyone else experienced this when trying to withdraw from ACR?
Used to be every player had to go through this process (I did) before their first withdrawal, regardless of withdrawal method. This is probably the standard/rule they are going back to. I think it should be a rule. People have been complaining about bots and rightly so, without requiring identification from every account efforts to stop bots and other forms of cheating become more difficult. I would send them the documents they are requesting to make sure you are who you say you are and get your withdrawal. If you have any questions there is a dedicated Official ACR Thread on CardsChat and you can ask ACR Rep for help there. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/ Good luck :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
100% Agree
Used to be every player had to go through this process (I did) before their first withdrawal, regardless of withdrawal method. This is probably the standard/rule they are going back to. I think it should be a rule. People have been complaining about bots and rightly so, without requiring identification from every account efforts to stop bots and other forms of cheating become more difficult. I would send them the documents they are requesting to make sure you are who you say you are and get your withdrawal. If you have any questions there is a dedicated Official ACR Thread on CardsChat and you can ask ACR Rep for help there. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/ Good luck :)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Account verification is normal. You won't have to do it every time.