ACR transfer to you bank

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi friends, yesterday I tried to make from ACR withdrawal by bank transfer to my bank, only when I press the bank button, its bloqued, is that someone has done ?

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I already did a transfer until without deposit but for the EcoPays portfolio. The first one went well, it took 3 days and the second one returned to the ACR account.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 days

I already did a transfer until without deposit but for the EcoPays portfolio. The first one went well, it took 3 days and the second one returned to the ACR account.
You have to wait 7 days to make another withdraw to Ecopayz wallet.Only one withdraw is permitted by week.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use neteller's payment system to withdraw funds. It is fast and reliable. If I am not mistaken, then the bank transfer has a very large commission for the transfer and withdrawal of funds.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi friends, yesterday I tried to make from ACR withdrawal by bank transfer to my bank, only when I press the bank button, its bloqued, is that someone has done ?

Please be so kind and notice that we do not have that method available (Bank transfer) also, keep in mind that to be able to withdrawal you should certify your account first.

Please check the withdrawal options here

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not available

I use Neteller's payment system to withdraw funds. It is fast and reliable. If I am not mistaken, then the bank transfer has a very large commission for the transfer and withdrawal of funds.

This transfer option is no longer available in my country.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Please be so kind and notice that we do not have that method available (Bank transfer) also, keep in mind that to be able to withdrawal you should certify your account first.

Please check the withdrawal options here

My account is verified with documents plus deposits I have not done yet and managed to make retitada of funds through my wallet ecopayz. Bank transfer I did not check.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must wait 7 days to make another withdrawal in the portfolio Ecopayz. One withdrawal is permitted per week.
hi Antonio,
I opened an account in Ecopayz to transfer the money, but I can not find on ACR, how did you do?
b577d2855392158fc56b9c8d0d8a9ff7.png

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Contact support they sometimes have to add it in for you manually.

Should probably wait until next week though they have upgrades all sorts of stuff are wack and it might be a long wait for customer service

hi Antonio,
I opened an account in Ecopayz to transfer the money, but I can not find on ACR, how did you do?
b577d2855392158fc56b9c8d0d8a9ff7.png

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pour contacter le support technique, ils doivent parfois l’ajouter manuellement.

Devrait probablement attendre jusqu'à la semaine prochaine, même si des mises à niveau sont disponibles, toutes sortes de choses sont géniales et l'attente pour le service client pourrait être longue
Thank you so much for your unswer

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly ACR, wants to send me the money just through neteller, I do not understand their stubbornness, with neteller I can not make a transfer to my bank, and ecopayz offers me this opprotunité

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposits at acr no longer work for me. Everywhere else works with my mastercard debit card

What other poker sites allow you to deposit with mastercard debit card which is what i have. Not jumping thru the bit coins hoops when i only want to put 25 on and bitcoin says i have to buy 60 worth then have to find a wallet :confused: