PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
On the withdrawal it always says an email will be sent for confirmation but I have never gotten one in years.

Click withdraw and on top left hand just above "Select Your Withdraw Method" there is "transaction history" you will be to track to progress of your withdrawal there.

Seems fair, the only thing is i didn't get a confirmation email from ACR.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its fine, i already got the money, was quicker than i thought.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Usually not more than one day.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool

cool needing too learn more about it . thanks for repiles .havefunAA:D

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the withdrawal it always says an email will be sent for confirmation but I have never gotten one in years.

Click withdraw and on top left hand just above "Select Your Withdraw Method" there is "transaction history" you will be to track to progress of your withdrawal there.
Thank you so much!. A week ago I did my first withdrawal. And sent an email saying" I never got a confirm email" the rep replied saying they checked and it's under pre-aproved. Idk why the rep wouldn't explain that the confirmation emails never get sent out. And also eplain(like you did) about how I can check the transaction history. (Still waiting on my check a week later and that's fine) but yesterday I made a coinbase acct and did a test withdrawal (also my first crypto transaction) same thing... "an email has been sent....." and..... crickets.... lol I sent them another email right before I read this post from you. Seems silly worry me for no reason what soever

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is the fastest and most efficient poker room to withdraw money from all poker rooms, I have had withdrawals approved in only 2 hours

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no option for withdraw through Skrill?