ACR fee for withdrawal by check is $65??

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't it use to be free. Now the fee for withdrawal via check is $65?? That's crazy high.

W

wstclair777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It says that you can do one free check per month, I think that you just have to change the drop down box from fee to free. I'm not that sure about this though, I just tried to do may first withdrawal last week and it didn't seem to go threw, the money just showed back up in my account after 5 days and I haven't heard back from customer support yet.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says that you can do one free check per month, I think that you just have to change the drop down box from fee to free. I'm not that sure about this though, I just tried to do may first withdrawal last week and it didn't seem to go threw, the money just showed back up in my account after 5 days and I haven't heard back from customer support yet.

Yeah you are right, there's a dropdown menu that I didn't realize was a dropdown menu. Thanks.

Hope you get your money soon.

My request seems to have been accepted.

Fingers crossed.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know what acr is doing lately first the site has massive issues.
Now they changed the withdraw options aswell removed neteller and skrill?

freerolls there are also horrible to add lol

Thought acr would do better after the update (changes) but the site is probably the worst site atm

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can’t cash check

Well I just paid the 65 dollars to cashout via check because they said it was quickerWell I get the check and tried to deposit in my bank and they wouldn’t do it. So I emailed support and they told me to go to Walmart. Went to two Walmart’s and neither would cash it Emailed them back and they told me to write void on the check,take pic and send to them and they will put the money in my account so I can try another method of cashing out I did this and my money is not in my account and I keep emailing them asking why hasn’t my money reached my account yet. And I get no answer All they do is keep sending me get back with you emails!

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They've just denied my check withdrawal request with no explanation...

I have withdrawn before without prob. I will have to follow up with them and see what's the excuse.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It used to be free for US players.

For international players like me there was always a cost. I think it used be around $40 but now it is $65 which is the same as the fee to do a MoneyGram withdrawal.

I use ecoPayz as there is no withdrawal fee. Bitcoin is also a good option.

If you have any questions about ACR you can check out this thread https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/