ACR DEPOSIT ISSUE

E

errorcode

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems to be a rather common issue as I keep reading. But my situation is slightly different. I've been trying to make my first deposit with my debit card but it keeps getting turned away. Yes, I have the money available in my account; the deposit amount is fractional. However, when I spoke with ACR they mentioned it had nothing to do with my bank and that their system can't process my card? When I asked what kind of card to use, they just kept telling me to use bitcoin. Um, no thanks. My card has plenty of funds available, it approved for foreign transactions, and isn't expired. Does anyone know what kind of card I actually can use or what I can do to use my current WellsFargo Visa Debit car? Thank you in advance

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...I asked what kind of card to use, they just kept telling me to use bitcoin. Um, no thanks...

I agree with ACR, you should just use Bitcoin. Speaking as someone who uses Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals, I am frankly impressed by Bitcoin. If you are unfamiliar with the whole Bitcoin thing, just look at the CC forum and you will find several good threads on Bitcoin and online gambling.

Ian the Fish

Ian the Fish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, another alternative is to open an e-wallet account (neteller, skrill), put your money there and deposit / withdraw using that.

I think it's nice to keep an e-wallet as your poker budget - at least it's separated from your other money.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This seems to be a rather common issue as I keep reading. But my situation is slightly different. I've been trying to make my first deposit with my debit card but it keeps getting turned away. Yes, I have the money available in my account; the deposit amount is fractional. However, when I spoke with ACR they mentioned it had nothing to do with my bank and that their system can't process my card? When I asked what kind of card to use, they just kept telling me to use bitcoin. Um, no thanks. My card has plenty of funds available, it approved for foreign transactions, and isn't expired. Does anyone know what kind of card I actually can use or what I can do to use my current WellsFargo Visa Debit car? Thank you in advance

Hi errorcode ! Depending on the processor some cards are not taken. In this situation, I recommend you Bitcoins, a lot of players are using this deposit method. Is very easy, on our website we have a guide of how to deposit with Bitcoins. You can take a look at the #AmericasCardroom official website by clicking here.

E

errorcode

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi errorcode ! Depending on the processor some cards are not taken. In this situation, I recommend you Bitcoins, a lot of players are using this deposit method. Is very easy, on our website we have a guide of how to deposit with Bitcoins. You can take a look at the #AmericasCardroom official website by clicking here.

I'm not completely opposed but you guys seem very adamant about it. ACR must have some sort of stake in bitcoin or something haha jesus