ACR check withdrawal

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just wondering if anyone has requested a check from ACR and how long it took to get it and was the check good. sorry if this has been asked before. thks

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have requested a check from their partner Blackchip before without any issues. The check came from Singapore and I was actually able to deposit it into my account and have the funds within a couple of days, unlike the Canadian checks but it depends on your bank obviously. Anyways, I have never had an issue through these companies, I have always found them reliable and normally quicker than many other sites. Hope this helps!

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never get a check especially in the United States for many different reasons. Bitcoin is always the way to go.

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never get a check especially in the United States for many different reasons. Bitcoin is always the way to go.

Thanks for your time but you didn't answer my question. Your answer is like me asking if anyone has owned a Lexus and you typed back I wouldn't own one but Acura is the way to go. :stupido3:

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m pretty sure they will cut you a check. Again, I would never go that route though.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never had any problems with scoring output in ACR! So do not worry, they all derive!

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have read many different answers from people. The #1 thing I have seen from people in the US is that they have had problems at their bank due to the origin of the check. I think the biggest issue is some banks take it and place a hold on it but a set amount of time to ensure it clears. I don't really see that as an issue but everyone is different. If you have a large amount you need to withdraw, you might try just getting a small portion of it in check to see how your bank handles it, then getting the rest after you feel comfortable with it. Other than that it seems like everyone is using bitcoin, but I am still trying to figure that whole thing out. Sounds like a lot can go wrong with that route as well. Good luck to you.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a check from them for $100 but my bank would not cash it or let me deposit it because it was out of canada, they said some banks do international banking but not in rural Arkansas so I was unable to use the check. On the up side, I was able to get ACR to put the money back in my account.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got a check from them a few months ago, My bank (Chase) cashed it on the spot. The check was on a bank in Canada, like Becky said. It took about a week to 10 days to get it. I choose to get it by US Postal mail instead of by FedEx. Not sure why. ;)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
US mail is free. I have deposited many checks. ACR is good, they send a check without a fee in a week or two.

Do NOT tell your bank it is poker or gambling.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have gotten 2 checks from them which 2-3 weeks.They came from a Canadian bank. My bank asked me what the checks were for and I told them it was a refund for something I had bought off the internet. They said ok and deposited them into my account.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was just wondering if anyone has requested a check from ACR and how long it took to get it and was the check good. sorry if this has been asked before. thks
It has been a while but 2 to 3 weeks is what I remember. I would also say depending on your bank in the U.S. you may not be able to cash the check or have to wait a week or two for it to clear, as it will be drawn on a foreign bank. (Some U.S. banks will not cash it). You may have absolutely no problem at all though. I can say that Wells Fargo cashed the checks with no delay at all.

cainsofoxford

cainsofoxford

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been held up for weeks trying to get my money. #schmuck

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you get your check?

Update please.

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
curious

I got a check from them for $100 but my bank would not cash it or let me deposit it because it was out of Canada, they said some banks do international banking but not in rural Arkansas so I was unable to use the check. On the up side, I was able to get ACR to put the money back in my account.
Hi ..Can you please tell me what you did with the check and how long did it take for them to put the money back in your account? Im going through the same exact scenario. Its only been a couple of days from not hearing from them. But its discouraging when they won't even send me an email to let me know whats up. Just keep saying get back with you shortly..No explaination no nothing..thanks:confused:

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ..Can you please tell me what you did with the check and how long did it take for them to put the money back in your account? Im going through the same exact scenario. Its only been a couple of days from not hearing from them. But its discouraging when they won't even send me an email to let me know whats up. Just keep saying get back with you shortly..No explaination no nothing..thanks:confused:

I called them on the phone and I don't remember how long it took, I told them exactly what my bank said and I guess they voided the check because they did not ask me to send it back. Several days later when I logged in, I noticed it was back in my account so now I just play
knowing I can't cash out.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just noticed this is like an eight-month-old thread but just thought I would comment in case it helps anyone. I saw that Becky say she couldn't cash a check from ACR because it comes from a Canadian Bank., I don't know if you have Moneytree near you, but Moneytree check cashing places will cash a check from Canada. At least they do here in California hope this info helps anyone:)

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to hear that at least ACR is actually mailing out checks to there customers! I have the same question about checks except pertaining to juicy stakes Poker, Has Anybody ever cashed out via a check mailed, if so please tell me what happened as many details as possible!

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just noticed this is like an eight-month-old thread but just thought I would comment in case it helps anyone. I saw that Becky say she couldn't cash a check from ACR because it comes from a Canadian Bank., I don't know if you have Moneytree near you, but Moneytree check cashing places will cash a check from Canada. At least they do here in California hope this info helps anyone:)

Yeah if I used a different bank it would most likely be cashed but I live in a very rural area
and like my local bank so it is what it is for now, I am just glad ACR refunded my money.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does ACR player to player transfer work? Forgive my ignorance if this is obvious somehow, but could player A find player B for a player to player transfer and then player B simply send player A a check in the mail (or similar payment method)?

Note: I've never withdrawn funds from ACR, but might later this month. I'm completely new in that sense, but I really want to stay away from bitcoin if at all possible...

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does ACR player to player transfer work? Forgive my ignorance if this is obvious somehow, but could player A find player B for a player to player transfer and then player B simply send player A a check in the mail (or similar payment method)?

Note: I've never withdrawn funds from ACR, but might later this month. I'm completely new in that sense, but I really want to stay away from bitcoin if at all possible...

I am guessing it would be an arrangement between the two players and you would
have to trust the player that you were dealing with to hold up their end of the deal.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, find all relevant information about how P2P's work on ACR here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/player-to-player-transfers/

Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Banks do not care where the money comes from. Neither does the IRS. The only thing that matters is you keep track of winnings and pay your tax.

GL GL,

HOUDINI9

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

the recipient of the transfer has to accumulate 10 percent in rake first. why not open an eco-payz account?

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Last time I ordered a check from ACR it took 11 days to receive in Ontario, Canada. You can deposit the checks from most phone Apps now by taking a picture, no need to explain to a teller where the money is from