ABOUT DEPOSIT

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What you think about deposit on site for play...what the best you think,,,webmoney or qiwi or(never see about btc In any case, the poker rooms should adapt to the players, and should take into account our opinion, to whom and what is more convenient, and within the law, respectively)??? i dont know who use any system, what the best system...how you think and your expiriense..can you say..i think it will be intresting to all members..never see post the same as it..lets start to learn...:confused: I do not know what is used in other countries, but I would like to know

Last edited:
U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I found the best place to get real money on poker site was USBANK.com. You open checking account with a debit card and use the debit card to put money in the poker account.

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found the best place to get real money on poker site was USBANK.com. You open checking account with a debit card and use the debit card to put money in the poker account.
how you do it:D if you have no card as i?)

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried many different ways of depositing in the US for a while. It seems like bitcoin is your best bet. Most sites don't allow much these days for us in the states.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For 8 years I have been using only WebMoney. WebMoney has the lowest interest per transaction. But there are restrictions on the amount of operations. During the day up to $ 600, $ 1500 week, $ 3000 a month. While you must provide a copy of your passport and attach a bank card.Thus, the money comes to the card from the webmoney and not from the poker room that is a circumvention of the ban on gambling and tax. For large amounts, you need to use a check or card.Since you live in Russia, it will be convenient for you. WebMoney is temporarily prohibited for Ukrainians. It is necessary to use the VPN browser Opera. It is not difficult.

Last edited:
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To make deposits, I use Neteller and Skrill payment systems. It is very convenient for me. And the withdrawal of funds also occurs without delays.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Qiwi and Neteller.
never had a problem with them.[emoji106]

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I use the Skrill payment system. In my opinion, this is the most reliable option for making deposits.
Good luck.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many European online poker players use Skrill or Neteller for deposits and withdrawals so if your country supports Skrill or Neteller you should probably try and register at one of these and see if they will be good for you.